I would not port anything to the Vita. What I would do is bring new installments or new IPs to the Vita rather than porting old games to the system. Porting kills the unique identity of the system. This does not mean I don't want to bring existing franchises to the Vita.
These are the IPs that I would bring to the Vita.
- Persona 5 - The last new Persona installment was Persona 4 on the PS 2. It was ported to the Vita, but I would like to see an all new adventure.
- Borderlands - Borderlands would be a good FPS/RPG to bring to the Vita.
- Mass Effect - Now that Commander Sheppard's story is done, there is still plenty in the Mass Effect universe to see and do. So many stories left to be told. The Vita could be a good place to explore some of the past events such as the First Contact War with the Taurians.
- Ratchet & Clank - Perhaps another installment in the Secret Agent Clank story line?
- Breath of Fire - While Capcom has shown their disdain for gamers this generation, I would love to see an all new Breath of Fire adventure on the Vita.
- New Tales of - Another successful JRPG franchise. There are 2 installments on the Vita out in Japan, but I would like to see those brought to the West.
- inFamous - Second Son will bring a new cast to tthe inFamous world, but the Vita would make an excellent platform for an adventure or three.
There are a few other franchises that would be perfect for the Vita in my opinion, but for now I'll leave it with what I've already mentioned. Again I have to say that I do not want to bring ports of existing games to the Vita. I don't want the exact same game I've already played on the Vita. I would rather see new installments or new IPs brought over instead.
I'm going to have to say I'd rather see new original games on the Vita. There isn't much I'm interested in and spend more time playing PSone and PSP games instead. I played the demo for Soul Sacrifice and am not interested which I kinda knew beforehand anyway. So anything new, I just don't know what yet.