Jul 18 2012
By: ElectricArcher First Son 28 posts

What would you do in this situation?

4 replies 71 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

Let's say you made your account when you were 16, obviously you have a false birth year. Now let's say your 19 currently. Would you make a new account to have the correct birth year on your account info? Even if your level 13 on trophies and you have 5 platniums? (Which some are tough btw, COD:W@W, BF3, MW3, MW2, Black Ops), please help me out here. If your actually of age but you but in the incorrect birth year does it matter? Just answer please. I know "You shouldn't post something like this one the forums." I'm doing it anyway.

Message 1 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: What would you do in this situation?

Jul 18, 2012
Why can't you just change your info?
Message 2 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 19, 2012
Well dude... i take it your talking about yourself

first off never put your age cause thats gonna change. you can put your favorite number or birth year. since accounts are usually taken with just names. id say keep it... sense you have all that stuff

sony should have us pay a fee to change our ids.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 3 of 5 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Jul 20, 2012

ElectricArcher wrote:

Let's say you made your account when you were 16, obviously you have a false birth year. Now let's say your 19 currently. Would you make a new account to have the correct birth year on your account info? Even if your level 13 on trophies and you have 5 platniums? (Which some are tough btw, COD:W@W, BF3, MW3, MW2, Black Ops), please help me out here. If your actually of age but you but in the incorrect birth year does it matter? Just answer please. I know "You shouldn't post something like this one the forums." I'm doing it anyway.

Why is that an issue? I wouldn't even worry about it. Just keep your account.

Message 4 of 5 (40 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

Krepta3000 wrote:
Why can't you just change your info?

You can't change the birth date on a psn account

Message 5 of 5 (32 Views)
0 Likes