First Son
1 posts

Re: What will be your first PS4 Game purchase?

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

Battlefield 4 at launch and then Watch Dogs whenever my wallet and time allow it.

Message 51 of 59 (221 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Most likely Watch_Dogs
”First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.”
Message 52 of 59 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Knack, KZSmiley FrustratedF, Watch Dogs, AC4, BF4, DriveClub and then everything else

Message 53 of 59 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 28, 2013

I am not going to get a ps4 because all the online games are going to be laggy and unplayable on psn just as they are now.

People think ps4 won the war already are dreaming watch everyone jump ship when they realise psn = laggy and unplayable.

Message 54 of 59 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Message 55 of 59 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Freak_Brother_ wrote:

I am not going to get a ps4 because all the online games are going to be laggy and unplayable on psn just as they are now.

People think ps4 won the war already are dreaming watch everyone jump ship when they realise psn = laggy and unplayable.

So... you won't be buying anything first, then. Right.

Go Away

Grindhead_Jim

Message 56 of 59 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Freak_Brother_ wrote:

OMG, thanks for telling me. I'm going to go cancel my order right now. Man that was a close one.

Oh wait, nevermind. I've played Gears of War on XBL. Come up behind someone and blast them with a shotgun 5 times only to have them turn around and kill me with one shot. Pretty much why I only play online coop or vs. multiplayer games with dedicated servers like Battlefield.

Heck, even with 50MB down/5MB+ Up, my 2 sons and I would have a hard time trying to just sign into XBL at the same time.

You do realize that more than likely you aren't playing on a dedicated server and there are outside influences that can cause lag such as distance, weather, the person you're playing's service, internet maintenance between you and the person you're playing, faulty lines, etc...

Good thing Sony has great first party single player franchises, and being a Japanese console we should see Japanese developer support.

The games I've played on my Vita using Sony's PSN fortunately for me haven't had any issues and I have no problems downloading games and demos either.

Sorry you however are having problems. Looking at your post history would seem you have a "Sky is Falling" mentality, and I think you'd just be better off asking people here for help, and who knows you just might find a solution to your problem and make a few friends (that have the game) to play with. Looking online it looks like the game was well received, so maybe someone here still has it and might not mind pulling it out and dusting it off to play with you. Good luck.

Message 57 of 59 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Jul 28, 2013

motell6 wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

motell6 wrote:

tbh im going to get the ps4 bare and play the demos...im not in love with any of the launch games...ill be riding my newly acquired PS+ but ill probably snag destiny as the first game

Here are some F2P and Plus titles that should keep you busy until you get something.

As for me. The first 10 seconds says it all. Smiley Wink

I couldn't really say, as I plan to throw a bunch of money at games coming out from launch (WatchDogs, BF4, AC4) through (The Division, KZ: SF, Diablo 3, The Crew, etc...) up until mid/end 2014 (Destiny and ESO). Going to preorder while I have the money and before my kids or wife ask for something. That way, I'll periodically have games flowing in, in between PS+ updates, Gaikai, and F2P games. Hope Sony doesn't announce any more games. lol.

SW battlefront is almost a certainty for me...

id love to see one of these upcoming games having a Mass effect feel which i LOVED

i didnt realize they were all free when i read this lol

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 58 of 59 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Jul 28, 2013

motell6 wrote:

i didnt realize they were all free when i read this lol

Ha ha. Yeah, that's what F2P (free 2 play) means. lol. You can play the game free, but if you don't want to wait to unlock items you can pay for some micro transactions, and in some cases you can pay a fee to level at a faster rate.

Message 59 of 59 (133 Views)
0 Likes