Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Re: What to expect from firmware 1.8?

Jul 31, 2012
with all the system support for the vita, sony will make a bigger memory card to make more money.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 11 of 13 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Aug 7, 2012

I'm looking forward to the Playstation Vita 1.8 firmware update. It'll be great to play some PSOne classics on it. I'm wondering if the PSOne emulator will be able to upscale any graphics at all like the Bilinear Filter for PSP game emulation?

However, in regards to PS2 support; I really don't think too many people are expecting it and Sony has thus far denied it ever happening. I would be ever so happy to see it but until we see a 64 GB or 128 GB memory card.

I'm actually holding out for a 64 GB memory card. I got an 8 GB memory card with my 3G/Wi-Fi Vita. That's pretty much the sole reason why most of the games I've bought are physical copies as opposed to virtual ones.

Message 12 of 13 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Aug 7, 2012

brolol07 wrote:

I heard a couple of things are coming with firmware 1.8, they are:

PS1 classics(of course!)

Web browser update(can somebody confirm that for me??)

So I was wondering if you have heard those same rumors or not? What else have you heard?

Whats up brolol7? how are you? i was wondering where you were, is everthing ok? pm me brother

nice to see you back

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 13 of 13 (99 Views)
0 Likes