Nov 23 2012
By: Alex_theSneak Monster Hunter 41 posts

What to buy?

5 replies 79 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

need to spend 10 more dollars on psn for the 60 dollar promotion i only have a vita any recomendations for what i should get? by the way i spent the first 50 dollars on ps plus and here's a list of my games:

wipeout, most wanted, mortal kombat, unit 13, uncharted, gravity rush, metal gear solid hd collection, assassins creed 3 liberations, and the other freebies from plus 

just wanted your opinions on what i should spend my money on haha

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7477 posts

Re: What to buy?

Nov 23, 2012
Retro City Rampage

Plenty of content, great music, fun fun missions and more. If you are into retro games, this is the one.
FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice: 16SVoaaAfWtywpQ9GDqqzfoyGvt21XCB6M
Dogecoin is nice too: DU6DPv41zfqbSwvFz8LKYhVcgLsX85B3My
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I'd go for Sine Mora but it's $9.99, it looks really good. Or you can try a psp game, but you'll probably have to find something that gets you just over the $10 dollar mark since almost everything has .99 attached to it. because even if you're at 59.99 you don't qualify for the extra 10 bucks. Also since you're a ps+ user Gravity rush has some expansions that just may get you over the $10 dollars. just make sure you get the $60 dollars because some people got stiffed during the last promotion because they were short a couple of cents.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (74 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7477 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Asphaltum wrote:

I'd go for Sine Mora but it's $9.99, it looks really good. Or you can try a psp game, but you'll probably have to find something that gets you just over the $10 dollar mark since almost everything has .99 attached to it. because even if you're at 59.99 you don't qualify for the extra 10 bucks. Also since you're a ps+ user Gravity rush has some expansions that just may get you over the $10 dollars. just make sure you get the $60 dollars because some people got stiffed during the last promotion because they were short a couple of cents.

This.

On the first "spend X and get Y back" promotion they had, I was short of a dollar. Didn't find out until it was too late.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice: 16SVoaaAfWtywpQ9GDqqzfoyGvt21XCB6M
Dogecoin is nice too: DU6DPv41zfqbSwvFz8LKYhVcgLsX85B3My
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Nov 23, 2012

That's why I make sure to go over whatever the promotion amount is by at least $10 dollars, I don't want to get burned. I always get excited to get free cash to spend at the Sony store. Also I forgot about Retro City rampage it's alot of fun too, brings back lots of memories.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Nov 23, 2012

thanks so much i was wondering what to get and was kind of thinking of getting two ps classics and had no ideat what to get was on the fence about breath of fire iv but then wouldn't know what to get next... retro city rampage looks great, funny how i completley forgot about that game.... boy i'm gonna be mad if it ends up on plus lol

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes