Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

May 24, 2013

Someone made this, I found it on another forum:

 

 

Honestly, I really don't want it to look like this. It's too hideous. 

Message 21 of 49 (1,645 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/26/2012
Offline
679 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

         

@ icestar Honestly, I really don't want it to look like this. It's too hideous. 

 

jtyj.JPG

 

 

i guess you could say so was fat ps3 but it doesnt really matter though but if it kinda looked like this but bigger i think that would be good.


No Aim Assist.
Message 22 of 49 (1,377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

May 24, 2013

rottenfruityum wrote:

         

@ icestar Honestly, I really don't want it to look like this. It's too hideous. 

 

jtyj.JPG

 

 

i guess you could say so was fat ps3 but it doesnt really matter i guess i think if it kinda looked like this i think that would be good.


I don't want it to look like that either. lol

Message 23 of 49 (1,280 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2007
Offline
131 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

May 24, 2013

What about...

 

PS4.jpg

Message 24 of 49 (668 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/26/2012
Offline
679 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

May 24, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

rottenfruityum wrote:

         

@ icestar Honestly, I really don't want it to look like this. It's too hideous. 

 

jtyj.JPG

 

 

i guess you could say so was fat ps3 but it doesnt really matter i guess i think if it kinda looked like this i think that would be good.


I don't want it to look like that either. lol


i would think that is pretty good i think it looks good but just bigger


No Aim Assist.
Message 25 of 49 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/26/2012
Offline
679 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

@angelmass

 

I would take it lol.


No Aim Assist.
Message 26 of 49 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

May 25, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

Someone made this, I found it on another forum:

 

 

Honestly, I really don't want it to look like this. It's too hideous. 


i wish it would stop so i could take a look at the front, but i dont see a disk slot... unless that really small part in the center is suppose to be the slot, in which case this console is huge.

Message 27 of 49 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/19/2009
Offline
173 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

May 25, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

Occhi07 wrote:

rottenfruityum wrote:

hrht.JPG


not gonna lie, that looks pretty sharp

 


That right there is a sexy beast


Look like an augmented PS3 Deus Ex style.

 

 


rottenfruityum wrote:

         

@ icestar Honestly, I really don't want it to look like this. It's too hideous. 

 

jtyj.JPG

 

 

i guess you could say so was fat ps3 but it doesnt really matter though but if it kinda looked like this but bigger i think that would be good.


Phat PS3 was a hunk of sex! You take that back!

 photo 2224291_zps9f29b322.jpg
This is mah signature. It is a noice signature.
Message 28 of 49 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
16825 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

May 25, 2013

Icestar10 wrote:

Someone made this, I found it on another forum:

 

 

Honestly, I really don't want it to look like this. It's too hideous. 


I like it. A bit industrial. I've had enough of sleek, modern and minimalistic.

Plus, thats a lot of cooling. We can never have too much cooling

Furiously Chaosing
Message 29 of 49 (235 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
463 posts
 

Re: What the PS4 looks like maybe.

May 25, 2013

jjjkuk wrote:

wrx009 wrote:

Occhi07 wrote:

rottenfruityum wrote:

hrht.JPG


not gonna lie, that looks pretty sharp

 


That right there is a sexy beast


Look like an augmented PS3 Deus Ex style.

 

 


rottenfruityum wrote:

         

@ icestar Honestly, I really don't want it to look like this. It's too hideous. 

 

jtyj.JPG

 

 

i guess you could say so was fat ps3 but it doesnt really matter though but if it kinda looked like this but bigger i think that would be good.


Phat PS3 was a hunk of sex! You take that back!

Yeah I know, I have a fat PS3 and is very sexy also. 

Message 30 of 49 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes