Reply
Jan 24 2014
By: BBYGUY2001 Lombax Warrior 127 posts
Offline

What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 271 views Edited Jan 24, 2014

I would really love to see Injustice Gods Among Us on the collection.

Any other thoughts?

 

 

--

Meowstro Edit: Please note that the 'Games and Platforms' label should only be used for specific official [INFO] game-centric threads. More information about Labels.

bbyguy2001
Message 1 of 10 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/19/2002
Offline
9869 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014
Dishonored
Message 2 of 10 (265 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/22/2004
Offline
1208 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014

Starhawk!

Message 3 of 10 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/26/2007
Offline
11776 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014

How about...

 

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Max and the Magic Marker

Infamous: Second Son

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

The Witness

Minecraft

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Thief

Tearaway

Batman: Arkham Origins

Doki-Doki Universe

 

The list can go a mile long. It's doubtful any of the games mentioned will appear any time soon in the Collection, if ever. However, Injustice: Gods Among Us has been out for almost a year now, so it's likely the game could find its way to Plus soon since sales on the item have probably slown down by now.


Message 4 of 10 (248 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/19/2002
Offline
9869 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Asylum
Mortal Kombat
Tomb Raider(PS3)
Puppeteer
Jak and Daxter Collection
Ratchet and Clank Collection
DmC Collection
Hitman HD Collection
The Wolf Among Us
Enslaved
Message 5 of 10 (240 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 03/14/2007
Online
16756 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014

GrayGargoyle wrote:

How about...

 

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Max and the Magic Marker

Infamous: Second Son

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

The Witness

Minecraft

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Thief

Tearaway

Batman: Arkham Origins

Doki-Doki Universe

 

The list can go a mile long. It's doubtful any of the games mentioned will appear any time soon in the Collection, if ever. However, Injustice: Gods Among Us has been out for almost a year now, so it's likely the game could find its way to Plus soon since sales on the item have probably slown down by now.


I suspect you would get the same answer that they gave for Tearaway. The EU blog responded with "too soon". So it needs to be on the market for a period of time for Sony games, for third parties I suspect as well.

Contact PlayStation Support
Chat with a PlayStation Specialist 
Mon - Sat, 6:00AM - 10pm , Sunday 8am-8pm Pacific

Consumer Services and Technical Support____ 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM Pacific
Playstation Network Accounts and Billing Support____1-877-971-7669

Playstation Forums Support MVP. I do not work for Sony. Just a helpful gamer.
Message 6 of 10 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/19/2002
Offline
9869 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014
I really hope we get Metro Last LIght since Europe got it but I doubt it.
Message 7 of 10 (235 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/09/2013
Offline
1083 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014

Demonhunter84 wrote:
I really hope we get Metro Last LIght since Europe got it but I doubt it.

Can be later in the year if it's not next month Demon, let's hope.

Anyway, we have to think about games that had over one year on the Store, so COD Ghosts can be an option this soon, but yeah it would be great to have it.
We had Devil May Cry just one year after release and that was a great game for me, 

I bet for games like Crysis 3, MGS Rising and some other while we will have Outlast on PS4

Message 8 of 10 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 03/14/2007
Online
16756 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014

FeddeCampo wrote:

Demonhunter84 wrote:
I really hope we get Metro Last LIght since Europe got it but I doubt it.

Can be later in the year if it's not next month Demon, let's hope.

Anyway, we have to think about games that had over one year on the Store, so COD Ghosts can be an option this soon, but yeah it would be great to have it.
We had Devil May Cry just one year after release and that was a great game for me, 

I bet for games like Crysis 3, MGS Rising and some other while we will have Outlast on PS4


Don't hold your breath for COD. I can't remember there ever being a COD game for free, IGC or not. Dare to dream, though.

 

DMC was great.

Contact PlayStation Support
Chat with a PlayStation Specialist 
Mon - Sat, 6:00AM - 10pm , Sunday 8am-8pm Pacific

Consumer Services and Technical Support____ 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM Pacific
Playstation Network Accounts and Billing Support____1-877-971-7669

Playstation Forums Support MVP. I do not work for Sony. Just a helpful gamer.
Message 9 of 10 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/21/2007
Offline
7408 posts
 

Re: What should the next Instant game collection titles be?

Jan 24, 2014

Psvita - either Unit13 or Little Big Planet

Ps4- Knack 

Ps3- well i dont have a ps3 anymore so i dont care. 

 

Message 10 of 10 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes