Jan 01 2013
By: ossiecastro5 Welcoming Committee 13042 posts

What should I get here?

2 replies 59 views Edited Jan 1, 2013

Alright, I just put in $10 into my PS3. I'm planning to save up to renew my PS  +. Yet, these deals are very convincing. Should I continue to save for Playstation Plus or should I use the money for one of the deals, or maybe a whole different game? Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3 (59 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11457 posts

Re: What should I get here?

Jan 1, 2013

Renewing PlayStation Plus and buying a game are two different factors to keep in mind. With the game buying... if it's a deal that you'd rather not pass up then that's all the more reason to stay a Plus member. If the deal is going to walk out the door very soon, as in next week, then it's better to get it now than let it slip through your fingers.

With resubscribing to the service, that's a different logic. If you're actually saving money on items with Plus, that's the best way to figure out whether you need Plus in your future, from how I look at it. If you're getting enough giveaways and discounts to claim that Plus has serviced you with an advantage, then it's worth having a plan to rearm the funding for your future with this service. But, it's also a smart move to prepare for this ahead of time rather than re-up at the last minute.

It's up to you really on where you want to go next. Would you rather grab a new game and let there be a reason to stay active as a member of Plus or would you rather put away the money so there's enough for when the time comes to keep yourself plugged into Plus?

Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13042 posts

Re: What should I get here?

Jan 1, 2013

Not to be rude, but it sounds harder to choose now. These holiday deals might now come at such a good price for a very long time. Yet, I want to make sure I can still get Plus before it expires....

Message 3 of 3 (47 Views)
0 Likes