Apr 08 2012
By: LiL_Sn00pyy First Son 3 posts

What's your favorite games?

6 replies 12 views Edited Apr 8, 2012

Just got a ps vita and needing to know what games to get. So help me out and tell me what's your favorite game on the ps vita?

Message 1 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Re: What's your favorite games?

Apr 8, 2012

My favorite games are MLB 12: The Show and Touch My Katmari! I played the Rayman Origins demo and it looked so amazing I had to order that as well.

As for what game you should get, it depends on your preference. Do you like sports, shooting, adventure, puzzles, etc?

From your avatar I can assume the free Motorstorm RC download would suit you nicely.

Message 2 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Uncharted Golden Abyss, ModNation Racers, and MotorStorm RC are all of the games that I have and I love them all.

You should get MotorStorm RC first though. It is a great game for free.

Message 3 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7402 posts

Apr 8, 2012

my favorite game is ModNation Racers Road Trip, other games i love Uncharted Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Escape Plan

Message 4 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I would have to pick Rayman Origins and Escape Plan

Message 5 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
614 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I currently own MotorStorm RC, Uncharted Golden Abyss and MLB12 the show. all there are great fun. Honestly I have to say motorstorm RC is my most played game yet.

I also have Unit 13 and Hot Shots Golf from Gamefly, I am starting to like both of those as well.

80 GIG b/c ps3, itt-tech student
Message 6 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 8, 2012

LiL_Sn00pyy wrote:

Just got a ps vita and needing to know what games to get. So help me out and tell me what's your favorite game on the ps vita?

I bought Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Virtua Tennis 4, and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and I by far my favorie of the three  would be Uncharted. Although the story is kind of a let down, the gameplay and the graphics, coupled with an awesome score and voice acting, were what really got me going. VT4 on the Vita and on the PS3 are practically the same, save for the addition of VR (Virtual Reality (?) ) on the Vita and the Playstation Move functionality on the PS3 version. Same goes for UMVC3.

JamTVXQ Trophy Card
Message 7 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes