Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
481 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014

Well right now I haven't finished one game from start to finish on PS4 outside of FF14(which I mainly play on PC even though I bought a PS4 copy), and MGS5.

 

 

Message 11 of 27 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/12/2012
Offline
614 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014

Let's see... It's between Don't Starve, Assassin's Creed IV, and Child of Light for me... So, Child of Light's beauty and gameplay, the hundreds of hours AC4 gave me, or the addictive survival mechanics of DS.

First strike out, Don't Starve. The best part is the survival mechanics, and the magic and whimsy detract from that in the late game.  So now it's Child of Light versus AC4. No matter who loses, Ubisoft wins.

I give it to Assassin's Creed 4. The value of hours upon hours of open world sandbox fun on the open ocean can't be dismissed. And it never crashed in the last two hours, corrupting its one and only save file like Child of Light did for me and others.

@FreshRevenge

But that's not the question.

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 12 of 27 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/04/2014
Offline
466 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014
Watchdogs
Message 13 of 27 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
202 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014
That's a cheap shot
Message 14 of 27 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2006
Offline
4786 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Let's see... It's between Don't Starve, Assassin's Creed IV, and Child of Light for me... So, Child of Light's beauty and gameplay, the hundreds of hours AC4 gave me, or the addictive survival mechanics of DS.

First strike out, Don't Starve. The best part is the survival mechanics, and the magic and whimsy detract from that in the late game.  So now it's Child of Light versus AC4. No matter who loses, Ubisoft wins.

I give it to Assassin's Creed 4. The value of hours upon hours of open world sandbox fun on the open ocean can't be dismissed. And it never crashed in the last two hours, corrupting its one and only save file like Child of Light did for me and others.

@FreshRevenge

But that's not the question.


But it is my answer for the moment. Sorry if it doesn't agree with your notion of the question. At the moment I don't have a favorite. When I do than I will let you know!

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge


https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

 photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 15 of 27 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2013
Online
3598 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014

#1 inFAMOUS Second Son! I am enjoying Wolfenstein now. Resogun is also great. The PS4 has been a greart experience. Most games i enjoyed Some I still need to pick up. Only 3 or 4 I dont think i will try at all.


Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
My PS4 Games of 2016: Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 4 SE, No Man's Sky SE. Also: PlayStation VR
Message 16 of 27 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/12/2012
Offline
614 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2014

FreshRevenge wrote:

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Let's see... It's between Don't Starve, Assassin's Creed IV, and Child of Light for me... So, Child of Light's beauty and gameplay, the hundreds of hours AC4 gave me, or the addictive survival mechanics of DS.

First strike out, Don't Starve. The best part is the survival mechanics, and the magic and whimsy detract from that in the late game.  So now it's Child of Light versus AC4. No matter who loses, Ubisoft wins.

I give it to Assassin's Creed 4. The value of hours upon hours of open world sandbox fun on the open ocean can't be dismissed. And it never crashed in the last two hours, corrupting its one and only save file like Child of Light did for me and others.

@FreshRevenge

But that's not the question.


But it is my answer for the moment. Sorry if it doesn't agree with your notion of the question. At the moment I don't have a favorite. When I do than I will let you know!

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge


https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven



So you like or dislike all of the PS4 games precisely equally so far?

Even if you think they all suck, the one that sucks the least would count as your favorite PS4 game.

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 17 of 27 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2006
Offline
4786 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014

seraphim_falconu wrote:

FreshRevenge wrote:

seraphim_falconu wrote:

Let's see... It's between Don't Starve, Assassin's Creed IV, and Child of Light for me... So, Child of Light's beauty and gameplay, the hundreds of hours AC4 gave me, or the addictive survival mechanics of DS.

First strike out, Don't Starve. The best part is the survival mechanics, and the magic and whimsy detract from that in the late game.  So now it's Child of Light versus AC4. No matter who loses, Ubisoft wins.

I give it to Assassin's Creed 4. The value of hours upon hours of open world sandbox fun on the open ocean can't be dismissed. And it never crashed in the last two hours, corrupting its one and only save file like Child of Light did for me and others.

@FreshRevenge

But that's not the question.


But it is my answer for the moment. Sorry if it doesn't agree with your notion of the question. At the moment I don't have a favorite. When I do than I will let you know!

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge


https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven



So you like all of the PS4 games precisely equally?


nope it just means that I don't have a favorite at the moment. I don't know why you are having a hard time comprehending that?

 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge


https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

 photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 18 of 27 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/28/2013
Offline
337 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014

second son was the best hands down, i'm also gonna be enjoying Watch_dogs too.

Message 19 of 27 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite PS4 game?

May 26, 2014

Transistor

Message 20 of 27 (146 Views)