First Son
4 posts

Re: What's Your Favorite PlayStation Game That No One Else Know About? 8/11 Special Callout

Aug 6, 2012
Message 321 of 368 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Re: What's Your Favorite PlayStation Game That No One Else Know About? 8/11 Special Callout

Aug 6, 2012
This is for the contest to win the $50, right? And...How do we know for sure that you've seen our entry? And, I've had a lot of people just add there game "like" to my thread. Is that going to be an acceptable entry for the contest since they didn't follow instructions? Thank you
Message 322 of 368 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 6, 2012

God Hand which was originally for the playstation 2 but i downloaded it from psn, was a game i thoroughly enjoyed even though at times i wanted to toss my controller because of its ridiculous difficulty. This game really didn't receive as much attention as it deserved when it was released but I'm glad i came across it...10 bucks wasnt a bad deal for a full ps2 game.

Message 323 of 368 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Hello I just wanted to announce that I am finished writing my story and would love to hear what the community has to say about it.  Feel free to respond my story, which can be found at: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Broken-Computers-Juice-Boxes-...

Message 324 of 368 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17397 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Did someone said  SOCOM  ??

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 325 of 368 (212 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Aug 6, 2012

I loved Beyond Good and Evil for the Ps2. The story was amazing and I felt an emotional connection between me and pey'j. The way the story evolved was great, and the sad parts did make me sad. The gameplay had a good balanced mix of stealth, platforming, fighting and puzzles, and even racing. It was an open world game,  but not like games such as skyrim, with tons of other stuff to do, but it was open in its own way. you could search for pearls, take pictures of unseen creatures for money and pearls, or just drive around and enjoy the stunning graphics for its time. The game was overshadowed by other AAA games such as Silent Hill 3. The music was great and better than most games IMO. If I could choose between owning every Call of Duty game ever, or playing 5 minutes of Beyond Good and Evil, I would choose the latter because it has a impact bigger than all of the COD games together on me and my game playing. I have never played a game better than Beyond Good and Evil and I hope the long awaited sequel builds upon its predecesser in every way. 

Message 326 of 368 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14193 posts

Aug 6, 2012

boxer_lady wrote:
This is for the contest to win the $50, right? And...How do we know for sure that you've seen our entry? And, I've had a lot of people just add there game "like" to my thread. Is that going to be an acceptable entry for the contest since they didn't follow instructions? Thank you

I say screw 50 dollars, if they want to reward us for our favorite game threads Sony should come through and deliver with HD remakes or sequels to the games we love. I'll be more then happy to be the one giving up the 50 bucks if it's for the game I want.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Message 327 of 368 (185 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Aug 6, 2012

"Well known games like Suikoden?" In that case, please release Suikoden II on PSN!!!

Anyway, I love this thread so much and I'm so happy to see all the obscure game mentions. My favorite PS1 titles that can be considered not as well known are Silent Bomber, Intelligent Qube, Tecmo's Deception (the first and third titles in that series are terrific), and Trap Gunner. Trap Gunner could be released tomorrow with online multiplayer and trophies and it would do super well. I used to play that game with friends all the time and it was never anything less than a blast.

Message 328 of 368 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Aug 7, 2012
SOCOM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 329 of 368 (164 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Mr. Mosquito! It was a very strange PS2 exclusive, but I loved it.

Message 330 of 368 (142 Views)