Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: What's Your Favorite PlayStation Game That No One Else Know About? 8/11 Special Callout

Aug 2, 2012

Socom 2 for sure. With that game, I needed nothing else. I miss the old style of gameplay. I was entertained for hours on end. Met so many great people.

That game was ahead of it's time.

Please use plain text.
Message 161 of 356 (148 Views)
Survivor
2876 posts

Re: What's Your Favorite PlayStation Game That No One Else Know About? 8/11 Special Callout

Aug 2, 2012

SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs for sure!

Please use plain text.
Message 162 of 356 (143 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Vanquish for PS3. Easily the best third person shooter of this generation. It's sad that not many people know about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 163 of 356 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Narutimate Accel 2 (PS2, Cyberconnect2)

Imported this from Japan to play! I'm a big fan of the Naruto manga, and the Narutimate Hero/Accel games captivated me with their innovative/dynamic gameplay. They represented the Naruto series well, in addition to providing a great battle system that worked! Narutimate Accel 2 is my top favorite!

All people seem to know about is the STORM series (PS3), but everyone oughta check out the ACCEL/HERO (PS2) series! 

Narutimate HD Collection maybe?? :manwink:

Please use plain text.
Message 164 of 356 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 2, 2012

If I had to pick my fave Playstation game that no one's heard of, I'd have to say Galerians. Dark sci-fi survival horror game which had you using psychic powers as weapons instead of guns, was really creepy. It had a sequel on PS2 called Galerians: ASH, which surprised me as no one I'd mention the original to over here had ever really heard of it! I'd love to see it pop up as a PSone Classic some day. 

Please use plain text.
Message 165 of 356 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1183 posts

Aug 2, 2012

The Bouncer. Explanation can be found here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/The-Bouncer-the-forgotten-PS2...

bouncercover.jpg

NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HSM

www.hsmagazine.net

Please use plain text.
Message 166 of 356 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 2, 2012
GTA London. I loved it. Plus, it's a classic to look back on before the 3D.

Get your Portable ID!
~Michael Patch Adams
Please use plain text.
Message 167 of 356 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Is have to say escape plan. Nobody I play with has it but it fun. And who would have thought tapping and swiping a screen would be hard.
Please use plain text.
Message 168 of 356 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Mine has to be Threads of Fate it was one of the first playstation games I beat and helped pave the way for other games in the action rpg/platformer genres.
Please use plain text.
Message 169 of 356 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
23 posts

Aug 2, 2012

This is easy. Q-bert on PSN. One of the first downloadable games for PlayStation 3, back when there was no more than 60 GB HDDs; no one made them any bigger. :smileyhappy: My system contained all the original releases such as the rubber ducky game based on the tech demo, the original Mortal Kombat II digital download release, and Q-bert. It was an arcade classic that has the most iconic sound effects of any other game.

Q-bert is most likely one of the least known games for PS3 because it received only the one release, with no re-release to have ever come. Having been released during the first month of PlayStation Network opening, it has no trophies and no online multiplayer. Only has the classic single player gameplay, though with the addition of online leaderboards. I wonder if they are still working.

Please use plain text.
Message 170 of 356 (119 Views)
0 Likes