Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Re: What non-mainstream game on the ps3 or ps4 are you anticipating/ already playing?

Sep 27, 2013

Just got to wait and see. I usually play the exclusives, and trusted 3rd party publisher games. But there are times that the non-mainstream games come, and are very much enjoyable.

Message 11 of 15 (213 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3979 posts

Re: What non-mainstream game on the ps3 or ps4 are you anticipating/ already playing?

Sep 27, 2013
I've played a lot of non-mainstream games over the years, and will play more in the future. I'm anticipating Knack for the ps4, and Contrast.
Message 12 of 15 (203 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I tend not to label the video games that I purchase as "mainstream" or "non-mainstream" because it doesn’t matter to me. I have been playing the Director’s Cut of Deadly Premonition on the PlayStation 3 and I’m looking forward to The Evil Within on the PlayStation 4. I certainly hope The Evil Within is "popular" and that more people play this video game (it looks gorgeous). Kudos if you have heard of either one of these video games.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 13 of 15 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4552 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

My answer would be Warframe.

Wais_45 is a good guy. Super intelligent and upstanding, even if we don't always see eye to eye.

Worst Liberals in Human History: Joseph Goebbels, Che Guevara, Franklin Roosevelt, Bill Ayers, Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin, Sirhan Sirhan, Jim Jones, Kermit Gosnell, John Wayne Gacy, Dan White.

"Face look like a hippo, but dat girl got bootay"

Message 14 of 15 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2767 posts

Sep 27, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I tend not to label the video games that I purchase as "mainstream" or "non-mainstream" because it doesn’t matter to me. I have been playing the Director’s Cut of Deadly Premonition on the PlayStation 3 and I’m looking forward to The Evil Within on the PlayStation 4. I certainly hope The Evil Within is "popular" and that more people play this video game (it looks gorgeous). Kudos if you have heard of either one of these video games.

Who hasn't heard of The Evil Wihtin, it looks promising. I hope the success of TLOU will bring back the survival horror genre and put it back on the map. And show Capcom how to do it right.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 15 of 15 (171 Views)
0 Likes