Message 11 of 12 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Re: What makes ps4 great

Jun 13, 2013

roastbeefandpot wrote:

I understood that much but if you have internet not being able to borrow games is not that much to give up considering all the amazing things the device can do. I don't want to convert to xbox I love sony so much but you really can't compare the two systems xbox one can do so much more as far as entertainment and motion is concerned.

Much of these restrictions really don't "effect" people its just a matter of principle. Its the fact that M$ is telling you what you can and cannot do with a game that you BOUGHT its the fact that M$ is telling you that if you don't have the internet or a reliable connection then screw you. Even if these factors and the others do not directly effect a specific gamer its the fact that the restrictions are being put in place in the first place onto gamers in general. Its a matter of not being selfish BC even though it does not effect you ( I don't mean you personally I mean in general ) does not mean that others are not effected. And its the matter of being pushed around my M$ and letting them do things like this, if gamers just lay down and let it happen then there will be more fee's more restrictions and more thing we are not allowed to do as time goes on so how do gamers stop it? They let M$ know by not buying their system and buying the PS4 instead then they will get the message

Message 12 of 12 (36 Views)
0 Likes