PlayStation MVP
19178 posts

Re: What made me stop playing COD

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014

CptKirby wrote:

Anyone who says they like the multiplayer of CoD after W@W is lying to themselves.

Black Ops 1 was actually pretty fun, since Treyarch, as usual, was trying to mix up the formula. Plus, the levels weren't absurdly big and the weapons were very likable, like the Commando, Spectre, and the super God-Mode SPAS-12 with suppressor.

Basically, after WAW, all Infinity Ward games have been awful. Treyarch should really just take over the entire franchise in my opinion and release a new title every other year like they are currently doing. I GUARANTEE that people would like it more and not get tired of it yet if this was the case.

Message 31 of 56 (85 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1129 posts

Feb 21, 2014
I'm not buying another COD unless it's by Treyarch. Ghosts is a complete campfest.
PS4 Account- dan-s412

We Need A MAG 2 on PS4!!!
Message 32 of 56 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 21, 2014

So, you can afford an "actual" house, yet you can't manage to spell "prioritize" correctly. 

Message 33 of 56 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Aaron1664 wrote:
You should stop wasting money on games and going midnight releases if you can't afford an actual house.

Prioritise.

So, you can afford an "actual" house, yet you can't manage to spell "prioritize" correctly. 

Message 34 of 56 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Message 35 of 56 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5456 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

CptKirby wrote:

Anyone who says they like the multiplayer of CoD after W@W is lying to themselves.

Black Ops 1 was actually pretty fun, since Treyarch, as usual, was trying to mix up the formula. Plus, the levels weren't absurdly big and the weapons were very likable, like the Commando, Spectre, and the super God-Mode SPAS-12 with suppressor.

Basically, after WAW, all Infinity Ward games have been awful. Treyarch should really just take over the entire franchise in my opinion and release a new title every other year like they are currently doing. I GUARANTEE that people would like it more and not get tired of it yet if this was the case.

The first Black Ops is an improvement over MW2, but it's still bad. I actually loved everything about BO except for the gameplay itself. I liked the credit system, Merc contracts, emblem creation, easily looking up stats of players in the lobby, minor soldier customization etc. But the gameplay was still so bad.

As far as I'm concerned, the hierarchy goes like this:

CoD4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BO2 > BO >> MW2 = W@W >>>>>>>>>>> MW3

Note: The only one I bought was CoD4, all the others were either gifts or my brother's, but I have played them. And I never played Ghosts and I don't plan to.

Evan297 wrote:
@CptKirby

Typo, why do people feel the need to let other people know they "stopped playing after cod 4"?

Same reason people say they hated Indiana Jones 4, the Star Wars Prequels, The Matrix sequels, and the Robocop sequels.

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Message 36 of 56 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2565 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Cod will still sell millions of copy's no matter how many haters there are lol
Message 37 of 56 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2565 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Lol that MAG community making fun of this guy for a trailer.
Please excuse them for they no not what they have done.......
Message 38 of 56 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1752 posts

Feb 21, 2014
English spelling, ghost zero, nice name btw I bet you're a barrel of laughs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 56 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2118 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Ive missed socom ca socom 3 but call of duty filled that gap evrey call of duty is diffrent and diffrent syle as in ghost there are alot of campersbut u need to change the way you play whwn u meet these campers im a run n gun but when u meet against these campers u need to do the same or they will destroy u i got 45 kills in back ops 1 55 kills black ops 2 and 36 kills in ghost i just feel black ops series is meaner better perks and u can really run n gun but i had to chnge the way i played on ghost im just on a 1.6 kdr
Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Message 40 of 56 (52 Views)
0 Likes