Sackboy
515 posts

Re: What made me stop playing COD

Feb 21, 2014

My fondest COD momnents were from cod 3 on ps3. First COD released for ps3. Epic game because 1 they didnt have addson up to your neck that would limit your play depending on your wallet size. Capture the flag is prime example. You could play CTF withouth buying anything. Also their vehicles were fun. DOnt know why but they were. Treyarch did that game well. Next of course was COD 4, awesome game, then treyarch again and so on and so on each year in rotation. I think it all comes down to 1 thing, after so many game with the same mechanics or name is just going to get old anyway. I dont think you can save them forever, without completely changing the game and in that case just create a whole new game to begin with.

Message 21 of 56 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5920 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Anyone who says they like the multiplayer of CoD after W@W is lying to themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cptkrby kirby photo ROFLkirby.png
Message 22 of 56 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Games do different things and are made with focus on different audiences. There is no need to attack or bad mouth a game, developer, publisher, etc. Nor is there any reason to attack a fellow forum user. This thread is a prime example of why I post less on forums than I use to.

That said, BF4 and Ghosts are both good games with fairly different gameplay options. Choice is good, right?

Message 23 of 56 (85 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5920 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Na13-31 wrote:
That said, BF4 and Ghosts are both good games with fairly different gameplay options. Choice is good, right?

Both games are terrible for different reasons. Except aim-assist, both games have bull **bleep** aim-assist.

Message 24 of 56 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Feb 21, 2014
^Millions of people would disagree. Maybe they aren't for you and that's fine.

Aim assist is what it is. You could look at it as moving the skill gap to tactics, awareness, and team play if you wanted to. To each their own though.

Message 25 of 56 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5920 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Na13-31 wrote:
^Millions of people would disagree. Maybe they aren't for you and that's fine.

Aim assist is what it is. You could look at it as moving the skill gap to tactics, awareness, and team play if you wanted to. To each their own though.

All of those could still apply without aim-assist, and lolteamworkincod.

Message 26 of 56 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014

Honestly....

I don't care about COD or BF.

They are both money greedy companies that steal your hard earned money.

$60 for a game. (w/o tax, standard edition)

$50 for the "season pass" and BF Premium.

So really, $110?  For a game?

Not a decent buy.

And it's all the same crap.

Dice is just lost my life into them.  BF2 is my fave BF game out there.  It will always be, until DICE remakes it and makes it how it flippen was!!!

COD on the other hand, I love the campaigns.

I just didn't like BO2.  It's too futuristic.  I want more campaign missions then silly multiplayer.

BTW, I hope you guys get banned for saying what you said about him living in a trailer/mobile home.

Honestly, you should mind your own buisness.  

Grow up.  I swear, this forum is turning into a XBOX Kid forum.

(Yes, I have LIVE on Xbox, and the forums is all like what people said about him living in a trailer.  BUt at least the moderators do stuff about it)

Message 27 of 56 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3424 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Why can't people dislike COD in silence? Do they really have to let everyone know that they "stopped playing after cod 3"?
Message 28 of 56 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5920 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Evan297 wrote:
Why can't people dislike COD in silence? Do they really have to let everyone know that they "stopped playing after cod 3"?

Who stopped after CoD 3? The general consensus is all the multiplayers after 4 were garbage.

Message 29 of 56 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3424 posts

Feb 21, 2014
@CptKirby

Typo, why do people feel the need to let other people know they "stopped playing after cod 4"?
Message 30 of 56 (82 Views)
0 Likes