5 replies 230 views Edited Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014
- Master Accounts are the standard type of account used on the PlayStation Network.
- Master Accounts can be created by registered users of the PlayStation Network of a specified age or older.
- Master Account holders can adjust parental control settings such as monthly spending limits or restrictions on voice / video chat for associated Sub Accounts.
- Sub Accounts will be created based on the age of the account holder. Users under 18 will automatically be creating a sub account.
- Sub Accounts must be created in association with a Master Account.
- Some sub account activities can be monitored by the associated Master Account holder.
- Sub account holders cannot create wallets but can make use of the associated Master Account's wallet to pay for products and services.
- The settings of a Sub Account can be initially set up when the Sub Account is created and later edited by the associated Master Account.
- Once a subaccount is created, it cannot be changed to a master account even if the account holder becomes older than 18 years old.
Apr 5, 2014