5 replies 215 views Edited Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014
- Master Accounts are the standard type of account used on the PlayStation Network.
- Master Accounts can be created by registered users of the PlayStation Network of a specified age or older.
- Master Account holders can adjust parental control settings such as monthly spending limits or restrictions on voice / video chat for associated Sub Accounts.
- Sub Accounts will be created based on the age of the account holder. Users under 18 will automatically be creating a sub account.
- Sub Accounts must be created in association with a Master Account.
- Some sub account activities can be monitored by the associated Master Account holder.
- Sub account holders cannot create wallets but can make use of the associated Master Account's wallet to pay for products and services.
- The settings of a Sub Account can be initially set up when the Sub Account is created and later edited by the associated Master Account.
- Once a subaccount is created, it cannot be changed to a master account even if the account holder becomes older than 18 years old.
Apr 5, 2014
YUP They should have one account type with parental controls. Turn them off and instatnt master account. No more troubles or loss of account achievements when you grow up and move out or live in your parents basement.
Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4