Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: What is the next game that you want for PS+?

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

we used to get a AAA title in the 1st week and an arcade game in the 2nd week,but this month we got the arcade game in the 1st week.

May be they want to put the AAA title in 2nd week to last longer than one month. Hope so.

If the 2nd game is more worse than the 1st one, i will never think about renewing anytime soon (may renew after replacing infamous 2 with another good title )

Edited : some vocab and grammar mistakes !!

Message 11 of 44 (380 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1249 posts

Jan 6, 2013

knightnorth wrote:
I would like more advanced notice. That would e nice. EU is notified of their updates in their blog about 2-3 weeks before the next month. Plus they're getting a 25% discount on plus membership until January 9th. That would be cool to get.

Amen!  While we all want better games, and have our opinions and differences on what constitutes better, I think everyone would agree that we need more notice about upcoming "free" games and possible discounts.  In my opinion, the current setup is ridic, especially considering the recent time machine post that showed Sony already knows the upcoming content.

While I doubt we will see advance notices on discounts (this isn't done in retail) we should at least have some indication of what games are coming to the IGC.

Message 12 of 44 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Jan 6, 2013
As long as they do not have something good to offer, they will not do any notices. EU+ is confidant form its content and they announce early with proud.
Message 13 of 44 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

I agree, it's not fair at all that EU is getting a better PS+ experience than us.  It's dissapointing to get to another week and have a game come out that I or we wont play because it's not good at all.  At least with notice of what games are coming out this month we, can see what games are coming out this month and we can look forward to a specific game of that month.  Beat's being dissapointed.

Message 14 of 44 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1841 posts

Jan 6, 2013

MAGtrail_now_MAG wrote:
As long as they do not have something good to offer, they will not do any notices. EU+ is confidant form its content and they announce early with proud.

They actually went to a week to week notice format because a poll was given and it showed that that is what the majority of the users wanted the format to be. I could care less if its week to week, bi weekly, monthly or every 6 months. Plus is an awesome service. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 44 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

MAGtrail_now_MAG wrote:

They actually went to a week to week notice format because a poll was given and it showed that that is what the majority of the users wanted the format to be. I could care less if its week to week, bi weekly, monthly or every 6 months. Plus is an awesome service. :smileyvery-happy:

good but i commented on the point of "early announcment" which is mainly marketing for non plus users to motivate them joining plus.

EU has monthly notice and do it too early mainly for others to subscribe.

Here in week to week, they announce before the update by one day! How can u attract other users to plus by this way

what i mean is 

PLEASE, let the week to week update for discounts and PSN games AND tell us before each month what is the month's 2 main games. By this way they can have good combination between both.

Message 16 of 44 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for Vita IGC in anticipation for the sequel coming next month.

Message 17 of 44 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Metal Gear Solid 3......I heard it was good.
Message 18 of 44 (311 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
392 posts

Jan 6, 2013
MGS3 was on sale last week. It's not going to be free anytime soon
Message 19 of 44 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
601 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Im hoping for ssx
Message 20 of 44 (277 Views)
0 Likes