Feb 03 2014
By: Legion_of_Dreams Lombax Warrior 202 posts
Accepted Solution

What is the multiplayer on PS4 currently Like? I heard a very stupid rumor.

[ Edited ]
9 replies 267 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

so someone told me that PS4 multiplayer as it currently is right now doesn't allow matchmaking, (quick match---> get put into game with other players) and that you can only play mutliplayer by inviting a friend that you already know.  Please tell me this person was a liar...

peace.

<script charset="UTF-8" type="application/javascript" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js"></script>

Edit: Updated label &subject title. Please click here to learn more about Labels. -Super_Nova2k13

show me rainbows forever
Message 1 of 10 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Re: what is the multiplayer on PS4 currently Like? I heard a very stupid rumor.

Feb 3, 2014
The hell are you talking about?
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 2 of 10 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Feb 3, 2014
They are a liar, it's the same as ps3.
Message 3 of 10 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Feb 3, 2014

I was like "OH NO ITS JUST LIKE XBOX360 MINECRAFT"   but I am very very happy that person was not telling the truth.

probably just some evil xbox one shill.

I am really excited about watch dogs and war thunder, planetside, and maybe destiny.

show me rainbows forever
Message 4 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Feb 3, 2014
Some very good games to come.
Message 5 of 10 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11752 posts

Feb 3, 2014

Multiplayer gaming on the PlayStation 4 works the same way as it did on the PlayStation 3. Depending on the game of course the mechanics are not always the same. Take Resogun, for example. It's a game is cooperatively-driven to be played alone or with someone else. You can search for a match where the servers will find you a random partner to couple with for a forthcoming session or you can send out an invite and pair up with someone on your friend list.

Differently, a competitive game such as Killzone: Shadow Fall has larger first-person shooter matches. You can enter into any game already in action, or you can join into a lobby before the battle ships out. There are ways to invite friends for matchmaking purposes all the same. To your answer question, though... no, multiplayer games on the PlayStation 4 are not strictly invitation-only (in truth, I'm not even certain there is such a game on the platform).

Message 6 of 10 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2014

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Multiplayer gaming on the PlayStation 4 works the same way as it did on the PlayStation 3. Depending on the game of course the mechanics are not always the same. Take Resogun, for example. It's a game is cooperatively-driven to be played alone or with someone else. You can search for a match where the servers will find you a random partner to couple with for a forthcoming session or you can send out an invite and pair up with someone on your friend list.

Differently, a competitive game such as Killzone: Shadow Fall has larger first-person shooter matches. You can enter into any game already in action, or you can join into a lobby before the battle ships out. There are ways to invite friends for matchmaking purposes all the same. To your answer question, though... no, multiplayer games on the PlayStation 4 are not strictly invitation-only (in truth, I'm not even certain there is such a game on the platform).

thanks, I am very happy to hear that.

<script charset="UTF-8" type="application/javascript" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js"></script>
show me rainbows forever
Message 7 of 10 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
515 posts

Feb 3, 2014
Quick match is all i use for bf4 lol.things have not changed in terms on how to join a game so dont be worried.
Message 8 of 10 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Feb 3, 2014

VIPER-Spark wrote:
Quick match is all i use for bf4 lol.things have not changed in terms on how to join a game so dont be worried.

okay Smiley Happy

show me rainbows forever
Message 9 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3334 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2014

yes you can/

and whats up with the <script charset="UTF-8" type="application/javascript" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js"></script> 

are you programming?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 10 (174 Views)
0 Likes