Apr 27, 2013

ok man thnx

Message 11 of 20 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 27, 2013

Playing with clans suck. You want 1 or 2 other people on your team that can play otherwise a team full of good players will be competing with each other for kills.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 12 of 20 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Anything above 1.5 is good imo.. feel free to add me, I have close to 2kd and 8th prestige level 55.

Message 13 of 20 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

i had 1.56 at at a point in time  now im stuck between 1.36-1.39. and it seems this is where im going to stay. I seen people say they play the objective,stats dont matter and have below .78 lol. Very frustrating to see people just running out there dying, handing out free killstreaks. We all suffer. KD is based on how many kills you get as opposed to the how many times you die correct? Great! We agree on that. Simpilest explanation, if a person has a 2:1 KD ratio that means for every one death, they have two kills. In TDM that pretty much means you have the advantage and a higher chance of winnin.   Now in other modes like domination or capture the flag where most people don't recognize KD as a valuable stat, it still is. I tend to lose more playing with players with lower KD But as Steve said, dont take it too serious, its just a game. have fun.  Try to play with friends that you know play the objective but stay in the positives. Besides that, you have a good KD.

Message 14 of 20 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Apr 27, 2013

good point

Message 15 of 20 (160 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12614 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I have a 2.15 and a 412 SPM in FFA (which is really the only game mode I play, because playing with teams = spawn camping and lousy teams that feed the other team to give them killstreaks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 20 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5698 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Playing with clans suck. You want 1 or 2 other people on your team that can play otherwise a team full of good players will be competing with each other for kills.

I don't know about that. A full team is by far the best set-up. I worked with a team for the longest time on Modern Warfare 3 and we dominated. Not because one of use was good but because we worked as a team, communicated and were not rash to make moves. Some call it camping, but this is a game on war and as they say war is never won fairly :smileywink:

If you don't have a good team you can work with I recommend these tips:

• Don't move into the open unless you know you are in a safe part of the map. In other words: use cover.
  • Use Stalker (if your in MW3) or move with your gun raise more often as this shaves off milliseconds from reaction time and can make all the difference.
  • The easiest one: don't going running full pelt like an idiot.
  • Get a good headset. A decent gaming headset makes enemy footsteps your best friend and other peoples worst. People run loud! Exploit it.

I did all of the above (and had a good team) in Modern Warfare 3. My KDR is 2.46

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 17 of 20 (153 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12614 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Brrnout wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

I don't know about that. A full team is by far the best set-up. I worked with a team for the longest time on Modern Warfare 3 and we dominated. Not because one of use was good but because we worked as a team, communicated and were not rash to make moves. Some call it camping, but this is a game on war and as they say war is never won fairly :smileywink:

• Don't move into the open unless you know you are in a safe part of the map. In other words: use cover.
  • Use Stalker (if your in MW3) or move with your gun raise more often as this shaves off milliseconds from reaction time and can make all the difference.
  • Get a good headset. A decent gaming headset makes enemy footsteps your best friend and other peoples worst. People run loud! Exploit it.

I did all of the above (and had a good team) in Modern Warfare 3. My KDR is 2.46

Cheers, Brrnout

Sadly, BO2 has pretty quiet footsteps (and very LOUD ambient noise)

Even with Awareness and the Supercrunch audio mix, it can sometimes be hard to determine location of footsteps.

Black Ops 1 with Ninja Pro was the best sound whoring I've ever had, I never even needed UAV because you could easily tell where someone was.

MW3 I had issues with, sometimes the footsteps would sound as if they were from a different direction (especially Tac Inserts). And it wasn't my headset, because every other game had proper sound placement.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 20 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5698 posts

Apr 27, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

Brrnout wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Cheers, Brrnout

Sadly, BO2 has pretty quiet footsteps (and very LOUD ambient noise)

Even with Awareness and the Supercrunch audio mix, it can sometimes be hard to determine location of footsteps.

Black Ops 1 with Ninja Pro was the best sound whoring I've ever had, I never even needed UAV because you could easily tell where someone was.

MW3 I had issues with, sometimes the footsteps would sound as if they were from a different direction (especially Tac Inserts). And it wasn't my headset, because every other game had proper sound placement.

Well Treyarch has different ways so that's a bit unfortunate. I still found I could hear the other users without much effort, but obviously every mic is different.

The biggest thing is caution. You play with caution and not impatience and it will make a difference.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 19 of 20 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 16, 2013
Why is he becouse ur that sad that u have to cheat at the game if ur going to play it do it right I mean I have a 4 kd and it is all ligit and to say that I am in the prosess of joinin optic so ye the best thing to do is pklay the game to ur best limit find a gun u can use and stick with it
Message 20 of 20 (119 Views)
0 Likes