Keyblade Wielder
9068 posts

Re: What is Your Favorite PS4 or PS3 Feature?

Apr 8, 2014
I'd have to say Party Chat.

Easily the best feature they've added. The one the was without a doubt the most requested, and it's finally here. It's so nice not to have to play the same game as other people just to talk to your friends.

I would've said the Share button, but with no YouTube app it's still limited. Still a great feature nonetheless.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 11 of 14 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19121 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Hmm. Tough one. Part of me wants to say the picture taking/video recording/game broadcasting of the Share button simply because it's awesome to take pictures so easily. Another part of me wants to say Party Chat ,as it's made talking to a group of friends SO much easier and way more fun as you now don't have to be tied to a game (but you still can be if you want to).

I'd say Party Chat for now. When the Share features get improved functionality and data usage (like putting it straight to Youtube or onto a USB stick), then it MIGHT pass Party Chat. Other than that, Party Chat. I never really required it on my PS3, but seeing it now and how easy it is makes me not want to lose it in the future.

Message 12 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50570 posts

Apr 8, 2014

blackmoney831 wrote:

What's your favorite PS4 or PS4 feature that you really love?

Mod Edit: Updated Labels and Updated Title for Clarity. Check here for more information on Labels. Thanks! - Platima

Party chat on the PS4, it needs to have a larger group than 8 though.

Message 13 of 14 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4265 posts

Apr 8, 2014

PS3 -- Free Online Play. This is why I bought any online multiplatform title for my PS3, rather than my Xbox 360.

PS4 -- Being able to Record / Stream video. I know gamers have been doing it for years with capture cards, but I never gave in and bought one. Instead, I would use a video camera to record my TV while I played. Now, I do not have to do that anymore, nor cave in a buy a capture card. Sure, the latter would give me more options, but the feature on the PS4 is good enough for what I'll need it for.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 14 of 14 (119 Views)
0 Likes