Highlighted
Dec 15 2013
By: PlayHuhO Lombax Warrior 107 posts

What is UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Single Player?

8 replies 2182 views Edited Dec 15, 2013

I have the game Uncharted 3 Drake's deception in DVD but I see UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Single Player...wha tis that? Is that the samething as the DVD in digital form or is that an Add-on additional to the game?

Message 1 of 9 (2,182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: What is UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Single Player?

Dec 15, 2013

Right, it is the digital download.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 9 (2,173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Dec 15, 2013

Then why under my PS 3 it says Add-On?

Message 3 of 9 (2,166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Dec 15, 2013

PlayHuhO wrote:

Then why under my PS 3 it says Add-On?

I think when you download Uncharted 3 from the PSN store it puts it into different parts. Install all of the parts and you have a full game. I could be entirely wrong though, it's been awhile since I've installed U3. Try launching it, I have a feeling it'll install.

Message 4 of 9 (2,161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Dec 15, 2013

Heck, dunno but thats the only version I own and it was a game, not an add on.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 5 of 9 (2,157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Dec 15, 2013

Doc_007 wrote:

Heck, dunno but thats the only version I own and it was a game, not an add on.

When I downloaded it when it was part of IGC (not sure if it still is) I think you could choose certain parts like if you wanted the single player to be 3-D or 2-D. I can't think of anything else right now that might have been a part of it. I'm too lazy to go my DL history. Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 9 (2,155 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12506 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2013

PlayHuhO wrote:

I have the game Uncharted 3 Drake's deception in DVD but I see UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Single Player...wha tis that? Is that the samething as the DVD in digital form or is that an Add-on additional to the game?

If you have a physical copy of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception already then you don't need to worry about this. It is the single player experience for this video game. The multiplayer experience is Free-to-Play and doesn't include the single player experience if you download it from the PlayStation Store. You can essentially acquire the multiplayer experience without the single player experience. If you are interested in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception at all though then I recommend picking up the full version of this video game so that you aren't playing around with very many multiplayer micro-transactions.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 7 of 9 (2,133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Dec 15, 2013

The reason I am going through this...is because I have a friend I want to give him the dvd version of the game as I figured you can download this game for free as a membership Plus user. So that is why I am asking this. So pretty much it is the game...it self but you can pick and choose parts to download to your satisfying....

Thanks for the help guys and I am the biggest moron to have ever bought xBox 360. Had I known PS 3 was this long time ago...I would have thrown my xBox 360 out the window long time a go and bought two PS 3.

From here and going own...I am going to only buy Playstation consoles....the part I love about PS 3...is it treat video games the same way it treats MOVIES!! Heheh

When I highlight the game..it shows a small animational demo of the game..like a DVD movie menu system....and I can pick and choose parts of the games I want to enjoy..pretty much like movies series and chapters and shows in  DVD....

Those two things here...make me love my PS 3 12002938% more as the best console I have ever seeing in my life!! In the future I will buy me another PS 3 as a backup console in case something went wrong with this.....

Yup!!

Message 8 of 9 (2,122 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12506 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2013

PlayHuhO wrote:

The reason I am going through this...is because I have a friend I want to give him the dvd version of the game as I figured you can download this game for free as a membership Plus user. So that is why I am asking this. So pretty much it is the game...it self but you can pick and choose parts to download to your satisfying....

SNIP

In that case, you should carefully read the product information and consider your options...

SCEA wrote (UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Single Player):

Includes: UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Single Player Experience UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Free to Play UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer™ Single Player 2D Movies UNCHARTED 3: Multiplayer™ Single Player 3D Movies UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Spanish Language Pack UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ French Language Pack

Notes: - Multiplayer Free to Play is a required install to play single player. - Due to large file sizes, Single Player 3D Movies, Spanish Language Pack, French Language Pack, and Brazilian Language Pack are optional installs and are not required to play single player.

Source: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/games/uncharted-3-drake%27s-deception-single-pla...

SCEA wrote (UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Free to Play):

Join the Adventure in UNCHARTED™ 3: Multiplayer. Download and play Competitive Multiplayer up to level 15 for Free! Access to Cooperative modes, additional Levels, and Game Modes sold separately.

Source: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/games/uncharted-3-drake%27s-deception-multiplaye...

The Free-to-Play multiplayer experience is BARE BONES. Some people are better off picking up the full version of this video game.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 9 of 9 (2,119 Views)
0 Likes