May 16 2013
By: xxYEA_U_U_PUNKxx First Son 11 posts

What have they done to Socom4

3 replies 73 views Edited May 16, 2013

Sony :::: FIX needed. I get that Socom4 is not being monitored as often as the newer games coming out. And there's no news of a new Socom to be released soon. Also I understand the need to entice new customers and gamers But don't forget about  your old faithful l.. Recently its becoming almost impossible to score a kill even when shooting them dead square with a Tube non the less. And pls don't blame on lag. Im running 30dl/4UP with no network issues. Pls from time to time just log in & listen to the gamers complaining how frustrated some gamer are becoming.. S O S

Message 1 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: What have they done to Socom4

May 16, 2013

Socom is dead, ZIpper is out of business, and Sony has forgotten about Socom 4 a long time ago. Sorry man.

Message 2 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28979 posts

May 17, 2013
  1. Who's going to fix it? Zipper has been disbanded, and support does not "fall to Sony" by default. It's been left out in the field.
  2. Why should they fix it? The game sold about 700,000 copies. Where's the incentive to maintain it? Gran Turismo is more important to them now. Futhermore, the so-called "SOCOM vets" have called Zipper and Sony every name in the book. But I guess there's nothing like a little sweet talk to get your point across.

I'm sure Sony will fix SOCOM when the Cubs win the World Series... oh yeah, that ain't happening either.

Message 3 of 4 (67 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
9600 posts

May 17, 2013
I don't think they'll be patching Socom 4 anytime soon.
Message 4 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes