Feb 23 2012
By: Terminado_4eva Splicer 63 posts

What happens to your purchased stuff from psn plus after you account expire from psn plus ?

10 replies 748 views Edited Feb 23, 2012

So i bought some stuff from plus and some are free what happens to the free and bought ones when my account is no longer from psn ? do the data remove or they stay?

Message 1 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Re: What happens to your purchased stuff from psn plus after you account expire from psn plus ?

Feb 23, 2012

oh yea and what about dynamic themes that i got for free?

Message 2 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: What happens to your purchased stuff from psn plus after you account expire from psn plus ?

Feb 23, 2012

Terminado_4eva wrote:

So i bought some stuff from plus and some are free what happens to the free and bought ones when my account is no longer from psn ? do the data remove or they stay?

Anything you paid money for is yours forever. Free avatars and themes are yours forever.

Any games and DLC you got for free will no longer function when your membership expires; they will work again if you renew down the road.

Message 3 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Feb 23, 2012

after ur plus membership xpires, any game thats available 4 ps+ members only is no longer playable. but u can still use the free themes & avatars.

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 4 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Ok I was going to post the same question, but now i ask, what happens when the PS+ shuts down for PS4, will all our stuff be lost? or what happens if my IS malfunction and I am a week or 2 without internet(common where i live), even without being online i can use the free games? cause whats the point, and why dont they put this in the shiny awesome PS+ main page so people will no, not just SAY FREE GAMES, not even in tiny letters could i find this info, unless you payed for it like i just did without knowing it said it in front of me... the idea of free games is find, but they must give us a incentive to keep the games forever, like get them free now but if you decided to buy them forever here is a 60% discount on this game, not just offer discount for other games, cause I love me some sega to show my niece the great games I played when little, but it hard to shallow to think about the future, I dont like to "enjoy right now" things, I still have over 30 PSone CDs and I play the hell out of them(specially Alpha 3 and Bloody Roar).

BTW, no complaining about it, just worried, cause its cheaper than XBLA GOLD and brings A LOT more better things, even thought if its like rental hahahhaa, but Still I like the concept, just hate the idea that it aint mine...

Message 5 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39470 posts

Feb 24, 2012

What makes you think PS Plus will "shut down for PS4"?

And no, why should anything be lost?, anyway this is a huge moot point because the PS4 is a long way off yet.

You do not have to be online to play a game.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 24, 2012

I know its long away, but still like I said, if they shut it down for some new network for PS4, it probably wont be out till 2015 or 16, but still I worry, and thanks for the online answer ^_^... time to go play Golden Axe with my niece, show her how we use to die alot back then with no infinity checkpoints and saves and all that hahahahaha.... BTW you seem to know your way around here, is there a petition or something to ask for PSone games to be put up on stores? or PS2, just wondering.

Message 7 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6916 posts

Feb 24, 2012

There are no petitions on the forums, but you can use blog share for that:

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Message 8 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39470 posts

Feb 24, 2012

KingTygerVII wrote:

I know its long away, but still like I said, if they shut it down for some new network for PS4, it probably wont be out till 2015 or 16, but still I worry, and thanks for the online answer ^_^... time to go play Golden Axe with my niece, show her how we use to die alot back then with no infinity checkpoints and saves and all that hahahahaha.... BTW you seem to know your way around here, is there a petition or something to ask for PSone games to be put up on stores? or PS2, just wondering.

Thank you, i know my way around a fair bit!

Petitions don't exist as such but JERM has kindly priovided you with a link to the PS Blog Share where ideas can be put forward by Playstation users, just click on the link provided above.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 9 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4223 posts

Feb 25, 2012

there was a survey asking ppl if they were agree with selecting the ps+ titles from a list so they could pick whatever they want, that was several months ago...

Message 10 of 11 (748 Views)
0 Likes