Jan 24 2014
By: WrekGar PlayStation MVP 265 posts

What happened to the U.S. Invizimals for the PS Vita/PS3?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 194 views Edited Jan 24, 2014

I remember hearing about this game coming to the PS Vita and PS3 apparently Spain has it and is delayed for the U.K.. Has anybody heard anything about it, maybe it got delayed for a PS4 compatible version? Never played it on the PSP and the video for it looked good.

Edit: I've revised the Label to better fit the thread you've created. Please reserve the Games and Platforms label for [INFO] threads only

- Hot-Shocolate

Message 1 of 10 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10820 posts

Re: What happened to the U.S. Invizimals for the PS Vita/PS3?

Jan 24, 2014
Message 2 of 10 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
265 posts

Jan 24, 2014

Yeah it looks like it could be some good competition for those other Monster hunting games. The cross-over to the home console is something that they aren't doing (right now) and this is a strong stand out point IMO.

Message 3 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10820 posts

Jan 24, 2014

WrekGar wrote:

Yeah it looks like it could be some good competition for those other Monster hunting games. The cross-over to the home console is something that they aren't doing (right now) and this is a strong stand out point IMO.

Yea it could be, and to be honest it reminds me of Pokémon Dream Radar in a way. You'd have to face off against Pokémon in a real world setting to be able to catch them.

Message 4 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7265 posts

Jan 24, 2014

SCEA lack of interest in the vita, that's what happened.

Message 5 of 10 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10820 posts

Jan 24, 2014

remanutd5 wrote:

Along with too high prices for memory cards. A dang shame, since the system isn't bad.

Message 6 of 10 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7265 posts

Jan 24, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

Along with too high prices for memory cards. A dang shame, since the system isn't bad.

The system imo is the best handheld gaming machine ever created buy scea doesnt seem to care if the system sells or not, at least scee is trying, they have an upcoming event jan30th which everything point out to be about the vita, they have vita tv spots, what does scea do? Yea i know they switch  the most talented vita developers (sony bend)  to work on a ps4 project. 

Message 7 of 10 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
265 posts

Jan 24, 2014

Unfortunately your opinions seem to have a ring of truth I don't see much in the way of an advertising push for Vita here in the U.S. Yes it is an extremely strong platform that could give the 3DS a good run for it's money. The Vita like the home consoles cater to the 14 an older crowd that likes games with a little more bite to them. Yet it can still give the 13 and unders something to enjoy. I like when i watch shows on TV and see kids playing on Vitas, I actually see that a lot, the kid on the Michael J. Fox show has 1 and it showed up on the "The Blacklist" a few times.

Message 8 of 10 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10820 posts

Jan 24, 2014

remanutd5 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

The system imo is the best handheld gaming machine ever created buy scea doesnt seem to care if the system sells or not, at least scee is trying, they have an upcoming event jan30th which everything point out to be about the vita, they have vita tv spots, what does scea do? Yea i know they switch  the most talented vita developers (sony bend)  to work on a ps4 project. 

Yea it sucks in that regard. Especially since there is some good innovation in it in regards to the controls. It's good that Sony in Europe is putting in an effort. What's up with the one here in America? It makes no sense...

Message 9 of 10 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
10820 posts

Jan 24, 2014

WrekGar wrote:

Unfortunately your opinions seem to have a ring of truth I don't see much in the way of an advertising push for Vita here in the U.S. Yes it is an extremely strong platform that could give the 3DS a good run for it's money. The Vita like the home consoles cater to the 14 an older crowd that likes games with a little more bite to them. Yet it can still give the 13 and unders something to enjoy. I like when i watch shows on TV and see kids playing on Vitas, I actually see that a lot, the kid on the Michael J. Fox show has 1 and it showed up on the "The Blacklist" a few times.

Sweet, it's good to see that at least a couple of shows here in the US are showing it. Too bad there hasn't been more advertising in that area. It's been PS4 this and PS4 that. It's like they only want to sell the consoles, handheld fans be danged.

Message 10 of 10 (146 Views)
0 Likes