Splicer
64 posts

Re: What happened to Pulse?

Aug 17, 2012

Yeah, I wish they'd let us know why. I can't find any info on it at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (1,492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Christina Lee talks about Pulse on Facebook:

FB fam! Many of you have been asking and I'm sorry for the delayed response. It's been an incredible 3 years with Pulse and the PSN team. You know what they say, "All good things must come to an end." And it's been one incredible ride. I'm so grateful for the journey and for all of you who've showed your support and endless words of encouragement. I'm going through a sure year of transitions. Looking forward to the uncertainty, the crazy and boldness in new adventures. Thank you for your kind words, prayers and questions all these years. Hope you'll join me on this walk by keeping updated (find me on twitter, instagram!) and checking out the new things I'll be sharing with you all here. Let's dream big together. The world needs us all to dream bigger every single day. Let's keep hoping and not settle for good. Let's be nothing short of GREAT. Love and blessed by you all. Thank you for your hearts! ♥

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (1,017 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 28, 2012

This was not handled correctly at all. We came to rely on pulse to keep us informed on what was new in the PlayStation universe and the just end it with no touching goodbyes…or anything. We’re all just left hanging and wondering because of the vague sign off, and no formal statement from PlayStation!

Shame on you guys.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (664 Views)
0 Likes