Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Aug 07 2012
By: WarWolf7 Splicer 64 posts
Offline

What happened to Pulse?

12 replies 5650 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

Why did Pulse get cancelled?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (5,650 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/05/2009
Offline
264 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

Aug 8, 2012
I've wondered the same thing. Did it get cancelled for sure?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (5,634 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6381 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

Aug 8, 2012

WarWolf7 wrote:

Why did Pulse get cancelled?



no it nots cancled it  comes 1  time per month becuase they have  blog cast thing now on ps blog which  is ok and you dl on ps vita  and etc,  but i liked pulse better becuase  you can see these games in action and see what going around in playstation world.   Should be one next week.:smileyhappy:.

 

 Use to every 2 weeks.  but since the  audio blog  cast thing it  one time a  month.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (5,606 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

Aug 8, 2012

I don't know, the way Christina Lee signs off of the last Pulse sounds like it is cancelled. It's been over a month since the last one went up. Her twitter no longer says host of Pulse as well. I think Pulse is gone.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (5,603 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
4534 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

WarWolf7 wrote:

Why did Pulse get cancelled?



no it nots cancled it  comes 1  time per month becuase they have  blog cast thing now on ps blog which  is ok and you dl on ps vita  and etc,  but i liked pulse better becuase  you can see these games in action and see what going around in playstation world.   Should be one next week.:smileyhappy:.

 

 Use to every 2 weeks.  but since the  audio blog  cast thing it  one time a  month.


It seemed to me that it was cancelled, with the last episode on 7/3 when she said, "that's it for Pulse."  It used to be twice a month and now it's been over a month; they should have had one yesterday if it were once per month now.  Also, the blogcast has been going since November.  Pulse was still posted twice a month from then until 7/3 (except for June).

 

Maybe they didn't want people to confuse it with their upcoming Pulse headset :smileytongue:.  But seriously, I haven't seen anything official.  I'd guess it could have something to do with the blogcast - being a more frequent news source, pulse wasn't really needed anymore.  It was nice though to be able watch the games/movies.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (5,597 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6381 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

WarWolf7 wrote:

I don't know, the way Christina Lee signs off of the last Pulse sounds like it is cancelled. It's been over a month since the last one went up. Her twitter no longer says host of Pulse as well. I think Pulse is gone.


 She alwys signs off on  pulse.   Only  one way to find out and that is to ask jeff, ray  or sid on ps blog..

 

 I dont listen to  blog cast becuase i dont have time too.. I   dl pulse all the time and watch it  becuase it  is short and sweet..

 i think if we dont see one  by the 21st  which  is middle of the month then safe to assume . there was one last month..

 

 I thinkt hey took a e3 break on pulse,   but  ms  lee is confirmed back on pulse.. So i dont know what going on

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (5,572 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
4534 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

Aug 9, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote: 

 ... I thinkt hey took a e3 break on pulse,   but  ms  lee is confirmed back on pulse.. So i dont know what going on


What do you mean by this?  Who confirmed it/where?  Also I did just notice that they skipped June, which seems weird since they had special E3 episodes other years.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (5,568 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6381 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

Aug 10, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote: 

 ... I thinkt hey took a e3 break on pulse,   but  ms  lee is confirmed back on pulse.. So i dont know what going on


What do you mean by this?  Who confirmed it/where?  Also I did just notice that they skipped June, which seems weird since they had special E3 episodes other years.



  They skipped june becuase of e3, they had  the other guys  doing alot video and etc for psn  blog. they came back on  the 7th of july and said  pulse is back. Search the last pulse   showing july  7th.    I dont much more than what they say . Which was pulse is back from a small e3 break

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (5,554 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/07/2012
Offline
64 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

Aug 13, 2012

I'm talking about the specific way she signed off the 7/3 Episode. It was "That's it for Pulse." She would always say when the next one would be available but not this time. @hichristinalee is her twitter, no mention of Pulse there anymore. Pretty sure it's cancelled.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (5,526 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/05/2009
Offline
264 posts
 

Re: What happened to Pulse?

Aug 14, 2012
Another week and no pulse. I guess it's safe to say it's gone.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (5,494 Views)
Reply
0 Likes