Nov 04 2011
By: submission44 Wastelander 758 posts

What games do you think Epic will make for the Vita?

6 replies 14 views Edited Nov 4, 2011

Obviously,  not Gears of War.  The video from my recent discussion looks like a RPG in the making.  The only other epic game I can think of is bulletstorm.   

Message 1 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Re: What games do you think Epic will make for the Vita?

Nov 4, 2011

hopefully none lol

Message 2 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Nov 5, 2011

I guess it's a matter of what u like, but EPIC has put out some real good games. I'm glad their on board.

Message 3 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Nov 5, 2011

submission44 wrote:

I guess it's a matter of what u like, but EPIC has put out some real good games. I'm glad their on board.

thats right its a matter of what i like and nothing they have done so far have impressed me  or interest me as a matter of fact lol , thats why i said hopefully none but im pretty sure there are millions and millions and millions of fans who want to hear about what Epic will be bringing to vita so they can buy one

Message 4 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Nov 5, 2011

im pretty sure there are millions and millions and millions of fans who want to hear about what Epic will be bringing to vita so they can buy one

Especially me,  But then again the question was what games do you think epic would bring to the Vita.. not if u liked them or not

Message 5 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Nov 6, 2011

submission44 wrote:

im pretty sure there are millions and millions and millions of fans who want to hear about what Epic will be bringing to vita so they can buy one

Especially me,  But then again the question was what games do you think epic would bring to the Vita.. not if u liked them or not

lol , anyways hopefully you hear about their games soon maybe they have a launch title in the making you havent heard of yet , who knows

Message 6 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 6, 2011

I hope they make a game called Unreal Gears of Bromance Tournament for the Vita.

My awesome website .
Message 7 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes