Sackboy
586 posts

Re: What games are you interested in for the NGP?

Apr 14, 2011

Snarfinlogs wrote:

i personally would love to see:

-Any Need for Speed

- Killzone

-Uncharted

-Anything by Kojima

-Most definatly Monster hunter. i love that game but using the D-Pad to control the camera is a pain. and i would like to see the NGP take advantage of The 3G capability's and get some better online gaming maybe with a specific playstation program kinda like Xlink or something.

There has allready been a live demo of Monster Hunter on the NGP!

Message 41 of 51 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 14, 2011

I know I said what I said phantom but I do agree with you I would rather have a MGS NGP and other Franchise on the NGP with there own new story  like they have done with so many other PS franchise titles on the PSP.......

I am more interested in having PS2 titles ported firsat to the NGP so I can play them and then upload the PS2 game save back and forth between playing it.

In the end though further down the road like when a PS3 title has made the greatest hits hall of fame type of legendary status then it should get the honor of being a NGP port. To play on the go.....

Yea don't just start releasing PS3 games and then throwing them on the NGP. definantly not....

As far as size goes I am sad to hear that PS3 games are less than 10gb....I knew MGS4 was on two layers meaning it was well over 25gb. But I had always thought that other PS3 titles were pushing one layer it saddens me to know that we are regulated by other companies limitations when a cross platform title is made. But I am going to keep my fingers crossed that the NGP has more than 32gb internal memory and still uses the M2 as external

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 42 of 51 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6456 posts

Apr 14, 2011

StuByph wrote:

But I would like to see a lot of PS2 titles be reborn on the NGP

Agreed!

Squished wrote:

Turbo Grafx 16 titles

Absolutely agree!

In addition, Call Of Duty, Hot Shots Golf Next and Little Deviants. Heck, also looking forward to playing some PSone and Neo Geo games on the NGP!

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 43 of 51 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 14, 2011

NEO GEO is already on PSN.....my favorite is Samurai Shodown Antology thats SS 1-6 mind you.

ICON0.png

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 44 of 51 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 14, 2011

You all know that Sony has suggested to developers wanting to port a PS3 title to "simplify the textures", to be able to fit the game on the NVG card?  Not only that there will be higher capacity cards coming out in the future for it.

I highly doubt the NGP will come with any internal memory other than that to facilitate its OS and that of the graphics chip.  But I'm with you on that one Stubyph.  It'll definitely help when buying a large MS card, which I think they'll be using again.  Either way, it's going to be expensive.  Unless they choose SD cards.

Message 45 of 51 (33 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Apr 14, 2011

Sorry if I sound like a party pooper.

Message 46 of 51 (33 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 14, 2011

No not a party pooper just a opinion. But I tell you now if the NGP (launch NGP) has no internal memory then I will retract my NGP pre order and continue playing my PSP Go un til the NGP Slim or NGP Go comes out with the internal memory.

I hate to be like that but I am sorry to do that to the NGP no internal would be stepping down the NGP.....but if they say that every NVG will have a DLC version......I believe that the NGP will have internal and an abundance of it at least double what the Go had (32gb) built in.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 47 of 51 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 14, 2011

AHHHHHH why not just go with SD cards?! D:

Thats the only thing I really want in terms of external storage! They are cheap and come in great sizes! Please Sony!

SD CARDS!!!

Message 48 of 51 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Apr 14, 2011

D-Roy12 wrote:

Heres the ngp game lineup.

• Hot Shots Golf
  • Gravity Daze
  • Killzone
  • Reality Fighters
  • Smart As
  • Broken
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Little Deviants
  • WipEout
  • Resistance
  • Uncharted
  • Monster Hunter Portable 3
  • Dynasty Warriors
  • Call of Duty
  • Epic Citadel by Epic Games
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Yakuza 4
  • Lost Planet 2

So.... wich one are you buying? Im looking at the new ones like gravity daze, little deviant and uncharted. But i also think Little Big Planet would be quite interesting on a system with two touch pads and motion sensors.

I can honestly say there is nothing in that list that I am interested in.  Unless they add to that list I'll continue to wait and see what will be added later and then decide if I will get one.

Message 49 of 51 (33 Views)
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 15, 2011

araos1 wrote:

D-Roy12 wrote:

Heres the ngp game lineup.

• Hot Shots Golf
  • Gravity Daze
  • Killzone
  • Reality Fighters
  • Smart As
  • Broken
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Little Deviants
  • WipEout
  • Resistance
  • Uncharted
  • Monster Hunter Portable 3
  • Dynasty Warriors
  • Call of Duty
  • Epic Citadel by Epic Games
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Yakuza 4
  • Lost Planet 2

So.... wich one are you buying? Im looking at the new ones like gravity daze, little deviant and uncharted. But i also think Little Big Planet would be quite interesting on a system with two touch pads and motion sensors.

I can honestly say there is nothing in that list that I am interested in.  Unless they add to that list I'll continue to wait and see what will be added later and then decide if I will get one.

I'm excited for almost all those games besides a few Smiley Surprised

HOW DARE YOU D:

Message 50 of 51 (33 Views)