Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: What games are you interested in for the NGP?

Apr 8, 2011

yes sir now your talklin I want that and more of the "classics collections" that have yet to hit and remastered titles as well that use the New NGP features

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 31 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 12, 2011

All Shooter Games and Online/Multiplayer Games from the PS3. I want to carry a mini PS3 to anywhere.

Saludos de Venezuela !

Get your Portable ID!

Message 32 of 51 (48 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 13, 2011

second that......please SNEA port any and all PS3 titles you can afford to do so

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 33 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 13, 2011

I also hope a lot of PS3 titles will be ported.  I think developers can do both, make a port AND make an exclusive, since it's much easier to code for the NGP.  I don't have a PS3 myself, so I hope to be able to play a lot of the games that made it to the PS3.

Message 34 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 13, 2011

I'd love to see some ports too, but if they're going to do that, I hope they put exclusive NGP content into it. Like in THUG 2 Remix, they added some levels just for the PSP version.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 35 of 51 (48 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Yea you know I have heard a lot about how SNEA being concerned that having a PS3/NGP title will cut down on sales from one another......I strongly disagree.....

If it is like they said with MGS4....I can play MGS4 on the go with my NGP...get home and upload my NGP MGS4 save to my PS3 and continue my game on my PS3........

Shooooot I will have to have two Resistance 3's, Two GTA 5's, Two Resident Evil 6's, Two....well yo get the point basically every bomb title I got that had it's twin on the other device I would buy the two of them as soon as I bought one. Why you ask pretty much up my game price to $119.98 (I assume a PS3 port for NGP will cost PS3 money) because of my current statement to be able to do that game save stuff.....

As it is now I do this with PS1 games I have DLC. I'm telling you it is wicked gaming innovation.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 36 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 13, 2011

No no no! I must agree with many of you here! I don't want tons of PS3 ports D:

I want original games for my NGP, sure a few PS3 ports here and there, but I can't really think of any PS3 games I would want on my NGP. I don't want Uncharted 2 on my NGP, I want a NEW Uncharted game. I don't want MGS4 on my NGP, I want a NEW MGS game. Get it? Thats what I want anyway.

NGP is a very powerful system, but it has a game size limit to 4 GB's. I don't know of any PS3 games that are 4 GB's or less...MGS4 and Resistance 3 are too big, no doubt about that.

You guys are thinking of "cloud gaming"

Message 37 of 51 (48 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Hi !  Could you please tell me where can I get those tag which you use on your firm?

Message 38 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Xx_Ik-ros_xX wrote:

Hi !  Could you please tell me where can I get those tag which you use on your firm?

What are you talking about? And please send me a private message if it is off-topic.

Thanks!

Message 39 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 13, 2011

i personally would love to see:

-Any Need for Speed

- Killzone

-Uncharted

-Anything by Kojima

-Most definatly Monster hunter. i love that game but using the D-Pad to control the camera is a pain. and i would like to see the NGP take advantage of The 3G capability's and get some better online gaming maybe with a specific playstation program kinda like Xlink or something.

Message 40 of 51 (48 Views)
0 Likes