Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Re: What game have you spent the most time playing on your vita?

Aug 8, 2012

MissMeLol wrote:
They give up Burning Skies the way i see it, not a single new info since last month, and yeah MODNation really need it Online Multiplayer, isn't that LBP Karting game has Multiplayer Online? i could be wrong but that game look alot like MOdnation

yes LBP Karting has indeed online multiplayer but it is not coming to the psvita.

Message 21 of 34 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 8, 2012

PapaWarlock wrote:

I spent a good 50 hours or so in Uncharted Golden Abyss farming those blasted treasures. Sons of baskets dropped slower than molasses in winter.

RPGs will always be a time sink for me. I think I put close to 40 in Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky before I finished it. Playing Persona 3 Portable and think I've got over 20 hours in it so far. Might be about 60% done?

Hey Mike, would you conside getting Persona 4 as well, i heard we can transfer Ghost Data, looking forward to be playing with you, and i agree, Uncharted took so long for me

Photobucket

Stop Posting 3DS crap in the forum please thank you Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 34 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Aug 8, 2012

MissMeLol wrote:

Hey Mike, would you conside getting Persona 4 as well, i heard we can transfer Ghost Data, looking forward to be playing with you, and i agree, Uncharted took so long for me

Absolutely plan to get Persona 4 Golden. I have it pre-ordered and paid off already. I never was able to get Persona 4 for the PS 2 so when I learned it was coming to the Vita I was stoked.

Message 23 of 34 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Tough call. I would say I have spent the most time on platinuming Gravity Rush. Loved that game! It was frustrating at times, but I enjoyed it over all. I would say in the near future it will be Uncharted. Those dang trophies just keep me coming back for more. lol

Message 24 of 34 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
694 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Mortal Kombat has definitely had the most replay value for me. 

Message 25 of 34 (90 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7074 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Probably Uncharted, though Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (the first game on PSP) may be getting close.  I beat Uncharted 3 times and got all treasures but still need the bounties and some other trophies.  I planned to make it my first PSVita platinum and I still do; I just started playing other games.  It's been a while since I've played my Vita regularly, but I will probably get Sound Shapes today so I hope that will change Smiley Happy.

Message 26 of 34 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1547 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Not a **bleep** one, while I love the system I haven't found any game worth playing. So far for me this system has been a bust, until I see a game that isn't a rehash of something old I doubt I will find anything worth playing on my Vita.

One thing I do think would be a lot of fun would be to recreate the PS2 Socom series for on-line play with the vita, take the best maps from each series and create Socom Vita.

Message 27 of 34 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Resistance Burning Skies MP, Dynasty warriors Next and UMvC3
Message 28 of 34 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Agent-0008 wrote:

Not a **bleep** one, while I love the system I haven't found any game worth playing. So far for me this system has been a bust, until I see a game that isn't a rehash of something old I doubt I will find anything worth playing on my Vita.

One thing I do think would be a lot of fun would be to recreate the PS2 Socom series for on-line play with the vita, take the best maps from each series and create Socom Vita.

crying.jpg

Message 29 of 34 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Agent-0008 wrote:

What games do you had/have you had?

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 30 of 34 (53 Views)
0 Likes