Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 07 2012
By: Umphreak6 Sackboy 502 posts

What game have you spent the most time playing on your vita?

33 replies 298 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

Just curious which games people are sinking the most hours into.  Mine are MLB 12 The Show for Vita games and a toss up between Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky and Persona 3 Portable for PSP games.  

Message 1 of 34 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: What game have you spent the most time playing on your vita?

Aug 7, 2012

i think ive put the most time into dynasty warriors next, if not it would most likely be a close tie with dungeon hunter alliance.

Message 2 of 34 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Aug 7, 2012

I played through Uncharted on hard then again on crushing difficulty and then I sold it. I probably have played Unit 13 the most; and it shows, check the global ranks, I am around #22 as of yesterday!!! I have also played ; don't laugh' Treasures of Montezuma a bunch. And I was into the fireworks game before TOM was released, and last time I checked I was in the top 10 global ranks on infinate mode on fireworks.

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 3 of 34 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 7, 2012
If i have to list, it would be Disgaea 3, that game is a grind-fest, i'm willing to give Dungeon Hunter a try but since Persona 4 is coming, forget that
Photobucket

Stop Posting 3DS crap in the forum please thank you :smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 34 (279 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6993 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Resistance Burning Skies online multiplayer, ModNation Racers Road Trip creation mode and downloading/ playing other people tracks.

Message 5 of 34 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Yeah, Modnation is fun, good game for a time-killer, i'm not so SURE about Burning Skies, it's been month since we need another patch, glitch and exploit are still in, mule-user running amok, and you consider it's fun? sound like playing Dota 2 is more fun to me, since i don't have to worry about getting kill by people swimming under the ground and have god mode turn on
Photobucket

Message 6 of 34 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Aug 7, 2012

The game ive been playing non stop is umvc3 cuz the online is lag free for me the bad thing is recently when ever I win every one quits for no reason my rank dropped down numerous time and I never quit

Message 7 of 34 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 7, 2012
It's called Rage quit, just don't play rank if you really just want some fun fight, fighting ranked match is 100% rage quit/
Photobucket

Message 8 of 34 (259 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6993 posts

Aug 7, 2012

MissMeLol wrote:
Yeah, Modnation is fun, good game for a time-killer, i'm not so SURE about Burning Skies, it's been month since we need another patch, glitch and exploit are still in, mule-user running amok, and you consider it's fun? sound like playing Dota 2 is more fun to me, since i don't have to worry about getting kill by people swimming under the ground and have god mode turn on

i handle myself well against Mule users but it gets annoying sometimes but i like RBS online multiplayer, they just need to address a couple of things and release a co op mode, new maps, ranks. ModNation really needs online multiplayer to make the game even better.

Message 9 of 34 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 7, 2012
They give up Burning Skies the way i see it, not a single new info since last month, and yeah MODNation really need it Online Multiplayer, isn't that LBP Karting game has Multiplayer Online? i could be wrong but that game look alot like MOdnation
Photobucket

Message 10 of 34 (250 Views)
0 Likes