Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: What do you think of this Uncharted Rip-off?

Aug 25, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

Legal issues aside, i'm actually interested on seeing how this plays. you guys are saying its a copy of Uncharted and for the most part your right. but you've never been able to drive in Uncharted, just fight on the cars. the driving part looks a bit like GTA or Saints Row. so whatever legal issues come later it will still be pretty cool to try, low graphics and all.

plus i love trying games from unknown companies, most of the time they ask for feedback like a Beta and really listen to what people say.

Exactly.  Dated graphics aside, it borrows from several games/genres, which is not unusual in the industry. You can call it an Uncharted-clone if you want, but how is that any different than Uncharted being a Tomb Raider clone? I'm guessing some of you are very young if you think Uncharted is original in any way.

Dated graphics? It's an iphone game 

It's also a PC, PSN and XBLA game.

Message 21 of 25 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Aug 25, 2013
i honestly dont think its worth sueing. i dont anyone will buy this. it looks like a ps2 game
Message 22 of 25 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Aug 25, 2013

fantasyplayer wrote:

I remember when the first Uncharted come out people said it was a Tomb Raider makeover. So many made the new are always going to look like something already done. There are only so many ways to tell this type of story.

and then when tomb raider came out, people were saying its an Uncharted makeover?  I dont care, they were both AAA games in a genre i like

Message 23 of 25 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Aug 25, 2013
its like a sharknado in ps games
Message 24 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2483 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Occhi07 wrote:
i honestly dont think its worth sueing. i dont anyone will buy this. it looks like a ps2 game

if the resent ports have show us anything lately its that stuff that seems dated are more offen better then the "pretty" games companies are putting out now-a-days. look at Resident Evil Revelations for example, it is ten times better then Resident Evil 6.

Message 25 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes