Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: What do you think of the 'Paint Park' app?

Apr 22, 2012

I think it's ok but there are still a lot of flaws... The fact that it has no online mode SUCKS! As a person who loves to draw and is pretty good at it (self-proclaimed lol), I was looking forward to this app. Downloading this, I imagined myself competing with some of my friends (whom I have never met before) online. I was very disappointed when I found out that there was no online features. Even uploading some of my work to the Web atleast. NO, nothing whatsoever. I also had a hard time drawing on this because THERE IS NO STYLUS OR ELECTRONIC PEN. Although this may sound a bit... professionally, there is no way someone can draw a decent work without a stylus in my opinion. Then again this app is made for casual gaming and it's free so... it's ok imo.

JamTVXQ Trophy Card
Message 11 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 24, 2012

Ok for casual usage, useless for gaming, time could better be used to enhance the OS or making good games

Message 12 of 27 (55 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

May 2, 2012

needs online pronto. look at drawsomething on ios for reference on how to do it properly.

PSN: GordyNYC
Message 13 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

May 4, 2012

drawsomething is a fading trend now.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 14 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 5, 2012

...And yet, I'd still rather have drawsomething as opposed to this ... though I don't mind this at all.

Message 15 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

May 6, 2012

I just don't like how there is no screenshot or image save option.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 16 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

May 7, 2012

You can just press the PS button and Start and take a screenshot that way and it saves to your photos. I just did it and the menu pops up so it looks like it dosent work but I went to my photos and it came out no problem

Message 17 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

May 21, 2012

Has anyone tried Paint Park with the CTA Digital PS Vita Touch Pen?  I would like Paint Park more if I had a stylus.  I have been thinking about buying this, it looks pretty cool but doesn't have great reviews on Amazon.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone here has tried it.  Here's the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.amazon.com/CTA-Digital-PS-Vita-Touch-Sony/dp/B0073ESYZE/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&c...

Message 18 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 22, 2012

I like it. But yeah, the lack of Online multiplayer really sucks.

Message 19 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

May 25, 2012

I like it. I use it to edit screenshots. I've taken screens of some trophy guides from the browser for a few games, then edited the extra stuff out so I can look at them easily while playing a game through the photo app. Then when I'm done with them delete them.

You can also do this with ingame screens to point out stuff. It would be nice if we could send them easier and be nice if the twitter app didn't compress images so much. They look horrendous.

Message 20 of 27 (55 Views)
0 Likes