Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Re: What do you think of another WW2 FPS?

Feb 2, 2014

Thats what Im talking about, by the way love your signature MAG teabagging COD. lmoa

Message 31 of 39 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Well this went well, id cry foul to if someone tried to annihilate my ancestor and make it were theres less of my people. And yes I agree with Captain learn your history or at least read a book. If we dont learn about our history we are doomed to repeat it. I am jewish and it hurts to see people look at the Gestapo and cry foul. These people were very sadistic in there treatment towards my ancestors. Dafur in Africa is happening because we havent learned from our history. Any way any fps that is put out will always have some type of enemy either it be from the past or some future that hasnt happened yet. So every fps fills our need to either be bad or good. 

Message 32 of 39 (170 Views)
VP of Gaming
29170 posts

Feb 2, 2014

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

How about this: From the axis prespective.

yeah wth not we get one of those

1. Nobody wants to play on the side that loses the war
  2. With the United States being the biggest video game market, do you really think a game where you kill U.S. soliders is going to go over well?
  3. Do you actually know what the Nazis did?

1. I wouldnt mind

2. It wont, but its a game, people need to cry about something else.

3. I'm well aware of what the Nazis did. Genocide is nothing new. It wont surprised me if Jews cry foul, but they're not the only people who have gone through atrocities. With all that said, sadly it wont happen but nobody wants to take a risk, and people will go on forever about how its offensive.

"Sadly"? There's a "sadly" in this equation? If you don't understand why it's wrong to portray the most reprehensible acts committed by Nazi Germany, some of lthe worst acts committed against other human beings in the history of mankind in a video game, and think that it's no big deal because "genocide is nothing new", then what you have done is proven that the very vocal, and often deranged and ill informed critics of video games, are right.  You have officially lost the right to complain about how "the media looks at gamers" when they say they are a bunch of malcontented sociopaths who can't the difference between fantasy and reality, and have been desensitised to violence.

There are certain lines you don't cross, and this is one of them.

Message 33 of 39 (163 Views)
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Feb 2, 2014

I think this is what is meant by a complacent generation. I hate fanning the flames for "trollism" but it would be a great game seeing it in a bigger scale. Add an island campaign "Oorah" even a more epic Normandy invasion. 

Message 34 of 39 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3069 posts

Feb 2, 2014

A WW II game using the Frostbite 3 engine would be pretty cool.

Message 35 of 39 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Feb 2, 2014

A WWII FPS is overdue, especially now with new hardware.

Someone needs to break the monotony of the online FPS market, nothing but modern shooters for years now. Anything now, it doesn't have to saturate the market, give us one or two and then come up with a new concept.

Message 36 of 39 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Farmtown89 wrote:

Next Call of Duty:

World at War 2

Plot:

The year is 2035. and the first Time Machine has been built. But an unexpected event happens when the Machine goes haywire and everyone is sent back in time to 1942, Around the same time WWII is in progress. The plot of the story is to TRY and gather parts for a Machine that advanced in that year.

I Dont know.......Just sounds interesting lol

Feels like something from COD Zombies

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 37 of 39 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Feb 2, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

How about this: From the axis prespective.

yeah wth not we get one of those

1. Nobody wants to play on the side that loses the war
  2. With the United States being the biggest video game market, do you really think a game where you kill U.S. soliders is going to go over well?
  3. Do you actually know what the Nazis did?

1. I wouldnt mind

2. It wont, but its a game, people need to cry about something else.

3. I'm well aware of what the Nazis did. Genocide is nothing new. It wont surprised me if Jews cry foul, but they're not the only people who have gone through atrocities. With all that said, sadly it wont happen but nobody wants to take a risk, and people will go on forever about how its offensive.

"Sadly"? There's a "sadly" in this equation? If you don't understand why it's wrong to portray the most reprehensible acts committed by Nazi Germany, some of lthe worst acts committed against other human beings in the history of mankind in a video game, and think that it's no big deal because "genocide is nothing new", then what you have done is proven that the very vocal, and often deranged and ill informed critics of video games, are right.  You have officially lost the right to complain about how "the media looks at gamers" when they say they are a bunch of malcontented sociopaths who can't the difference between fantasy and reality, and have been desensitised to violence.

There are certain lines you don't cross, and this is one of them.

The line will never be crossed, not that I expect to. Until then I'm not really interested in buying ww2 games unless it really interests me instead of the cliche. i find it boring

KZMProductionsGT
Message 38 of 39 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Feb 2, 2014

I just got done looking at War Thunder on YT and the net, thats definitely worth getting. Coming to PC and PS4 just no time frame yet. You can get on the beta, they have running on the computer. (MMO based game)

Message 39 of 39 (131 Views)
0 Likes