Apr 14 2013
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2195 posts

What do i need to do in Infinite Bioshock on Songbird Zeppelin part? Spoilers?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 142 views Edited Apr 14, 2013

How many Zeppelins are there, I killed 3 once.  Anyhow how do i stop the army of robbots in the center, so i can command the bird to hit zeppelins?  I need a way to slow the army down in the center during that part though or speed my bird timer up?   I dont die during that whole fight up to zepplins most times on 1999 mode.  I just keep dieing after.  Its the part that your protecting the blue power supply i think of the airship?  Towards the end where it says you need to kill the zeppelins and then the bird and takes forever and the army in center comes up and i can kill them all once but still takes alot of time.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: What do i need to do in Infinite Bioshock on Songbird Zeppelin part? Spoilers?

Apr 14, 2013

yes only 3

undertoe is major help & u need the gear in this vid :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIWgqf_NbXs&feature=youtu.be

or this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw8wkkSjO6Q

Gear is Key n both

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (126 Views)
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Re: What do i need to do in Infinite Bioshock on Songbird Zeppelin part? Spoilers?

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

I dont need skylines to whoop their butts.  I use them to get ahead faster though, what i do when them rocket guys get on the line is skyline to them bomb them and blast them to death.  After i get done with them two usually its the Zepelin time,  I had it once but i messed up and lost my place.

I didnt find everything thru 1999 mode, I can do this stuff i think.  If undertow will do what his is doing?  Its just the found one but i got so sick of picking it up to make that stage no money hits.  I didnt pick it up and had to spend 125 on it and thats the extent of its power?

Me and Elizabeth is kicking butt though, even with my stradegy had it once, well it would of been a good one but im going to use some of these stradegys.  I even blew 1k dieing and made it to this part, the blue on machine dies before i run out of trys and almost had it.  I didnt get a whole lot of things, weapon upgrades but i messed a few them up losing 1k.  I didnt know where the save was and if it wasnt autosave and manual saves, i would of went back till that part was done with only losing a few hundred if that?

Mines a die hard stradegy, go up bomb and blast them rocket launcher guys.  I will use possesion and preserve some magic.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: What do I need to do in Infinite Bioshock on Songbird Zeppelin part? Spoilers?

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

The rocket men & Motorized Patriots do most of the damage so my advise to you is do possession on rocket men then  pull the Patriots to top deck with undertow so they don't have a target - use the bird for the big ship & zeppelin only - cause enemy will keep spawning until zeppelins is destroyed

skyline kills with winter shield is major help .Try it..

Undertow is a Vigor to push enemies back at close range, if you upgrade it u can pull more than 1 enemy to ur spot, its not a must for this fight but it sure dose make way easy

don't worry bout collectibles as you can go back & get all via checkpoint's

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Re: What do I need to do in Infinite Bioshock on Songbird Zeppelin part? Spoilers?

Apr 16, 2013

I know i can get it, so im going to take a break and play it again later.  Try a different game for awhile, im burnt out of infinite, it was battle after battle.  Now all im doing is messing up alot. 

After the third zeppelin  is that the end, do i just finish off the mobs and then im done?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes