Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: TXCScorpion Lombax Warrior 130 posts

What did you get from this weeks sale?

3 replies 90 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

Regardless of peoples feelings with the IGC the sales this week are rather good, what all did you get if anything?

I bought...

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

Dokuro

Escape Plan

LBP2 Cross Controller DLC Pack

Hell Yeah

Considering...

I Am Alive

Dyad

and a few more.

Curious to see what the next two weeks hold.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2482 posts

Re: What did you get from this weeks sale?

Dec 19, 2012
Nothing yet, I am still debating on buying Stranger's Wrath (not on sale but still) but the screenshots in the PSN are quite lackluster. So I'm holding out for reviews or something~.

Also keep in mind not just PSV games are having a sale, some PSP games too; some of them real good ones like Gungnir and some other games from Atlus~.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Yeah I saw that. I didn't follow up much on it but heard it wasn't Vita compat when it came out. Looking at the PS3 market now it doesn't say anything specific.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Dec 19, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:

Also keep in mind not just PSV games are having a sale, some PSP games too; some of them real good ones like Gungnir and some other games from Atlus~.

Any idea which games exactly? Or better yet a link to a full list of discounts? (i really wish the vita had a "DISCOUNTS" section in the Featured list  :smileyfrustrated: ) I saw the blog post but don't recall psp or Atlus discounts. I hate to say it but i think i can handle one or two more games in my back log.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes