Dec 19 2012
By: TXCScorpion Lombax Warrior 130 posts

What did you get from this weeks sale?

3 replies 95 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

Regardless of peoples feelings with the IGC the sales this week are rather good, what all did you get if anything?

I bought...

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

Dokuro

Escape Plan

LBP2 Cross Controller DLC Pack

Hell Yeah

Considering...

I Am Alive

Dyad

and a few more.

Curious to see what the next two weeks hold.

Message 1 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Re: What did you get from this weeks sale?

Dec 19, 2012
Nothing yet, I am still debating on buying Stranger's Wrath (not on sale but still) but the screenshots in the PSN are quite lackluster. So I'm holding out for reviews or something~.

Also keep in mind not just PSV games are having a sale, some PSP games too; some of them real good ones like Gungnir and some other games from Atlus~.
Message 2 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Yeah I saw that. I didn't follow up much on it but heard it wasn't Vita compat when it came out. Looking at the PS3 market now it doesn't say anything specific.

Message 3 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Dec 19, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:

Also keep in mind not just PSV games are having a sale, some PSP games too; some of them real good ones like Gungnir and some other games from Atlus~.

Any idea which games exactly? Or better yet a link to a full list of discounts? (i really wish the vita had a "DISCOUNTS" section in the Featured list  Smiley Frustrated ) I saw the blog post but don't recall psp or Atlus discounts. I hate to say it but i think i can handle one or two more games in my back log.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 4 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes