Sep 30 2013
By: Creativate Splicer 65 posts

What are we actually getting by paying for PS+ on Ps4?

[ Edited ]
12 replies 365 views Edited Sep 30, 2013

After hearing that Sony's premier Launch title exclusive KZSF does not have true dedicated servers i'm wondering **bleep** am I paying for? I personally could care less about getting some sh*tty old games for free and i'm sure many other people would gladly give the free games up for smooth online with dedicated servers, etc. Sony if you're reading this i'm gonna tell you straight that people are going to have a big problem paying $50 extra a year for the same laggy p2p servers that last gen was cursed with.  Get your **bleep** together or you'll let Microsoft get back in the picture. You can start by making **bleep** sure that giving KZSF gets true dedicated servers (you know the ones where BS like host advantage and lagswitching don't exist).

Keep this thread and any others related to lack of dedicated servers alive because Sony won't do anything unless people complain.

Message 1 of 13 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13007 posts

Re: What are we actually getting for paying for PS+ on Ps4?

Sep 30, 2013
Look uh-oh created another account
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 2 of 13 (364 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Look uh-oh created another account

who is uh-oh? I'm from the KZ forum .

Message 3 of 13 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: What are we actually getting by paying for PS+ on Ps4?

Sep 30, 2013

Creativate wrote:

After hearing that Sony's premier Launch title exclusive KZSF does not have true dedicated servers i'm wondering **bleep** am I paying for? I personally could care less about getting some **bleep** old games for free and i'm sure many other people would gladly give the free games up for smooth online with dedicated servers, etc. Sony if you're reading this i'm gonna tell you straight that people are going to have a big problem paying $50 extra a year for the same laggy p2p servers that last gen was cursed with.  Get your **bleep** together or you'll let Microsoft get back in the picture. You can start by making **bleep** sure that giving KZSF gets true dedicated servers (you know the ones where **bleep** like host advantage and lagswitching don't exist).

Keep this thread and any others related to lack of dedicated servers alive because Sony won't do anything unless people complain.

Sorry, way too many bleeps for me to comprehend your rant.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 4 of 13 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15326 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Uh-oh is PlayStation General's champion of truth and justice. He is the shinning light that deafeats the darkest shadows. He is in the dreams of children at night. And he doesn't like PlayStation Plus for some obscure reason. 

As for your unsubstantiated claims of Killzone lacking true dedicated servers what do you say to these links?

Is there something inherently wrong with Killzone's network infrastrcuture because the games logic is not run entirely from some remote server and their is a system hosting the match? If so, explain to me just how this effects gameplay and is different from true dedicated servers since you're so knowledgable about these matters.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 5 of 13 (329 Views)
MVP Support
5919 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

Dedicated Servers are a go on Killzone Shadow Fall.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/27/killzone-shadow-fall-multiplayer-q-a/

Doh, darknovaxp beat me to the punch Smiley Wink!

Also, darknovaxp - you don't have too be so eloquent of describing uh--oh, he's just our multiple banned troll in the forum Smiley Tongue. More so he doesn't hate PS+ , he just hates Sony and what they do in general - there's a difference, lol.

Message 6 of 13 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Sep 30, 2013
Holy hell. I could care less about "dedicated servers" I don't want it to be a calludooty where a 12 year old bans you for kicking his **bleep** **bleep**
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 13 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Hopefully not as much Network Maintenance. Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 13 (279 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13093 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Charles Barkley Head Shaking GIF

All we're getting out of paying for PlayStation Plus on the PlayStation 4 is an improved server infrastructure on multiplayer games that requires it, and that includes Shadow Fall. Even your profanely colorful writing is even hard for me to comprehend why you're ranting about.

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 9 of 13 (259 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Oct 1, 2013
I have to disagree on this one, ps3 online servers arent bad anymore. I never have problems playing last of us online or batllefield. Also you have to think that they have to make a profit for their "New" online services
Message 10 of 13 (168 Views)
0 Likes