Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1157 posts

Re: What are the best three years of your gamer life?

Nov 27, 2013
2006 to 2008 I guess. I took my first steps into this generation with the 360 and highly memorable games to me like Oblivion. I got to play Persona 3 and 4, which are masterpieces. Also spent almost all of high school playing Monster Hunter on the PS2, my favorite online experience to this day.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4959 posts

Nov 27, 2013

1995- Gained exposure to gaming from the SNES I had; from my conscience memory, Id say the first game I ever played was Super Mariow World-Still among my all time games of my life (have it on wii and gameboy sp)

1998- Got to play Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time at my cousin's house; Since then. LoZ has become my All Time favorite game series

Also in this time period I had gotten the Playstation and my first game was Crash Bandicoot.

Also I got a gameboy color for christmas and I had gotten LoZ Link's Awakening DX; my actual first Zelda game

2003- Had gotten the Gamecube and first game was Zelda WindWaker. Later that year, in the holidays, I managed to be able to buy a standalone copy of LoZ Collector's Edition (you could only get it you had gotten a new gamecube during holidays but there was this store at the mall that had one copy of it for sale and I picked it up beating this one man who also had his eye on it hahaha)

Oh man I can share more but the limit is 3 years so I just lave it at these :smileywink:

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11236 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

I guess that would be 1998, 1999, and 2000 if you are only looking at this in consecutive terms. Some really enjoyable video games were released back then for the Nintendo 64 and the original PlayStation (most of them I can remember quite fondly). Some of my favorite video games from back then include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Silent Hill, Final Fantasy VIII, and Metal Gear Solid.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Nov 29, 2013
1996-1998 and 2010-2012.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (83 Views)
0 Likes