Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 31 2013
By: Arlo_D_Killa First Son 2 posts

What about current PS Plus members getting 3 free months?

5 replies 309 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

I am a current PS Plus member and mine doesn't expire until September. So do members like us still get the 3 extra months? I think we should be grandfathered in since we already support this wonderful feature.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: What about current PS Plus members getting 3 free months?

Jan 31, 2013
Current members can take advantage of the deal by stacking it on top of their current subscription. In other words, you can buy a 1/yr subscription and activate it on your account, and it will add 15 months after your end date of September.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (294 Views)
VP of Gaming
29012 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

Arlo_D_Killa wrote:

I am a current PS Plus member and mine doesn't expire until September. So do members like us still get the 3 extra months? I think we should be grandfathered in since we already support this wonderful feature.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

It's a nice idea & I myself have been quite vocal in finding out what Sony are doing to keep early adopters, but this is unlikely to happen Ario, just purchase another subscription as suggested above, it'll stack.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 3, 2013

i just bought the subscription 2 months ago, i can´t afford another one right now, not with games like god of war and dead space3 coming soon,we should get something like the new subscribers

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
566 posts

Feb 3, 2013

El_Borracho_CGT wrote:

i just bought the subscription 2 months ago, i can´t afford another one right now, not with games like god of war and dead space3 coming soon,we should get something like the new subscribers

The deal is for everyone, not just new subscribers. I am subbed till late August, but I will be taking advantage of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 3, 2013

El_Borracho_CGT wrote:

You have a full month to scrounge up $50 (longer if you started saving since the deal was announced). Surely you can manage that. If not, you probably shouldn't be buying video games in the first place.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (181 Views)
0 Likes