Sackboy
561 posts

Re: What Vita accesories will you buy and why (NOT CASES, SKINS, PROTECTIVE, or MEMORY)????

Jan 27, 2012

I am looking at the cradle as well, but I may wait to see what everyone comes up with... I had a great dock for the PSP, big speaker rig that put out some GREAT sound.

Headphones will be great, but a simple set... Don't need 100 dollar head sets for my handheld.

Like others have said ... I am getting a case, first the one from the bundle, prolly get a better one later.

I don't think we have seen the best of what the accessories will be. I am going to wait a bit for most of these and let Rocketfish and mad katz come up with some stuff.

Alacrity

AlacrityFitz Trophy Card
Message 11 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8821 posts

Re: What Vita accesories will you buy and why (NOT CASES, SKINS, PROTECTIVE, or MEMORY)????

Jan 27, 2012

Well you practically elementated all of the accessories that are coming launch day. The vita in ear headset might be the one for you. But for me I'll be getting the cradle (I like the viewing angle and the fact I won't be tied down to a ac cable), starter kit (because everything I wanted except for headphones and memory card are in the starter kit), vita in ear headset(I like the fact that I don't have to change headphones if I want to talk to someone) also 32 gb card.

Message 12 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jan 27, 2012

That's a good question.  I havn't seen any videos with people using the headphones or the built in Vita mic.  Plenty showing the earphones as an accessory but none actually showing where the mic is and actually using it.  Of course I won't be buying them untill I see something about them.  IMO it loks like it will make it easier to communicate which for me is a neccesity. 

Message 13 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jan 27, 2012

I really want the cradle and if this grip comes to america i might buy it. I never had one of these on the psp so i figured i might try it on the vita.

Message 14 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jan 27, 2012

This would no doubt make gaming easier.  Especially, ist person shooters where you never take your finger off the trigger ( so to speak )

I want this but, I'll wait until an OFFICIAL Sony one comes out possibly with dual shock. 

Message 15 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 27, 2012

submission44 wrote:

This would no doubt make gaming easier.  Especially, ist person shooters where you never take your finger off the trigger ( so to speak )

I want this but, I'll wait until an OFFICIAL Sony one comes out possibly with dual shock. 

this one is not official by sony but it does look better designed then that one.

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lscreen/153154_440x350.jpg http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lscreen/153156_440x350.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-trigger-grip/98483

now that is a grip I may buy.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 16 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Jan 27, 2012

I'm buying the cradle and portable battery charger.

Message 17 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 27, 2012

If you get a stylus make sure it's compatible. Any stylus that works with the iPhone and iPad should also work with the Vita.

Message 18 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 27, 2012

I will get the official headset, the sony portable charger, and maybe that speaker dock by nyko.

Message 19 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jan 27, 2012

Yeah, looks quality something to think about.  You know this has to make gaming easier. 

Message 20 of 23 (92 Views)
0 Likes