2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Stage 2
Message 1 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: What SONY can do for me for the PSN outage

May 20, 2011

"NOTHING. It's a free service!"

QFT.  I love seeing someone with common sense. 

Message 2 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 20, 2011

you should read his last post LOL

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 3 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

May 20, 2011

Free Service? I paid 500 just for my console and 1 controller, i pay 60 bucks plus tax making it 70 smackaroos a game, 60 dollars each controller, then i have to pay for Downloadable Content levels on top of that 70 smackaroos a game, levels that should have been part of the game TO BEGIN WITH. All this money i spend here on Playstation i could have bought a gaming PC that would have lasted just as long if not longer than my PS3, never have to worry about the service going down because it's straight from my internet provider, and also do anything a computer can do. Your gonna tell me it's a "free service"? Lol.

Message 4 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 20, 2011

Garyxyz851 wrote:

Free Service? I paid 500 just for my console and 1 controller, i pay 60 bucks plus tax making it 70 smackaroos a game, 60 dollars each controller, then i have to pay for Downloadable Content levels on top of that 70 smackaroos a game, levels that should have been part of the game TO BEGIN WITH.

you payed for the console and the games not the service - which isnt a right its an optional service that doesnt hinder the system to play games.. you just cant play online - again a service a FREE service not a right... you didnt need a second Controller - I cant play with two controllers unless im doing some really weird contortions... You are NOT entitled to anything...

Would you still complain if they banned you for doing something agains the TOU... im assuming yes...

All this money i spend here on Playstation i could have bought a gaming PC that would have

lasted just as long if not longer than my PS3,

never have to worry about the service going down because it's straight from my

internet provider, and also do anything a computer can do.

Your gonna tell me it's a "free service"? Lol.

Your ISP provides a connection to the internet not a server to play games on...

If you are going to complain about making one decision over the other...

Im assuming you dont have a Gaming PC... I have both no compunctions.

I have a PS3 three controllers an eyetoy, headset, all purchased brand new. MOST of the time

I play singel player or with friends HERE at home. If i DO go online Sony provided a free

Connection... it would be jus as if my cable went out which has happened, and they didnt give

me anythig until i complained, and yes THAT service also says they can cut it out,
but will try to notify me...

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 5 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

May 20, 2011

your not my bawss, BAWSS BAWSS BAWSS

Message 6 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

May 20, 2011

Phuqiu wrote:

you should read his last post LOL

I asked where the free stuff was "LOL" because I wouldn't want to waste free stuff!! AH DER but if it wasn't free I wouldn't ask for it AH DER. AHERPADERP A DOO DOO DO

United States Air Force
1970 Plymouth Barracuda 318 Convertible
1971 Plymouth Barracuda 340 w/Shaker
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Stage 2
Message 7 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

May 20, 2011

I think Sony needs to put $50,000 in used, unmarked bills into a New York Knicks duffel bag and leave it on the corner of Broadway and 4th St. Tuesday at 8am. Then and only then will I be satis.......they're giving us inFamous..........OK, i'm good

Message 8 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17397 posts

May 20, 2011

http://rlv.zcache.com/jfk_quote_3b_magnet-p147689788328658410qjy4_400.jpg

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 9 of 12 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1427 posts

May 20, 2011

Not sure you guys really get it... it isn't about the loss of access, it's that the following data was not properly maintained (it was left in clear text) and got stolen:

Name

Address

Birth Date

Security Question

Password

Yes, not everyone was honest about this data, but many were. As people tend to reuse a password, for some that means a potential entry to their financial/bank data.

And as far as I know, no large institution has ever had their customers data like this exposed. And DO NOT get all hung up on credit card numbers, liability is strictly limited not to mention many accounts are zero liability.

0 Likes