Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 11 2012
By: ArgonlorisJ First Son 1 posts

What Playstation classics would you like to see added to the Store?

6 replies 162 views Edited Dec 11, 2012

I've been messing around with some of the games i used to own on the original playstation and noticed a number of the ones i liked are not in the store. Was wondering what other people wanted to see for old times sake. My list is a bit long in the playtime but short in titles.

Suikoden 1 & 2

Legend of Legaia

Legend of Dragoon

Lunar 1 & 2

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver

Breath of Fire 3

Note this list is only for PS1 games. Things that are fun to play with on the Vita or PsP. Don't misunderstand, I love my PS2 games as well but, These are games that I use to keep busy on long trips or when I don't have access to a TV. Now if they make a handheld that has the PS2 processing power then the list expands by massive amounts. Anyway, leave your list of missing games and maybe someone at Sony may make a holiday wish come true.

Message 1 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49152 posts

Re: What Playstation classics would you like to see added to the Store?

Dec 11, 2012

ArgonlorisJ wrote:

I've been messing around with some of the games i used to own on the original playstation and noticed a number of the ones i liked are not in the store. Was wondering what other people wanted to see for old times sake. My list is a bit long in the playtime but short in titles.

Suikoden 1 & 2

Legend of Legaia

Legend of Dragoon

Lunar 1 & 2

Breath of Fire 3

Note this list is only for PS1 games. Things that are fun to play with on the Vita or PsP. Don't misunderstand, I love my PS2 games as well but, These are games that I use to keep busy on long trips or when I don't have access to a TV. Now if they make a handheld that has the PS2 processing power then the list expands by massive amounts. Anyway, leave your list of missing games and maybe someone at Sony may make a holiday wish come true.

Freedom Fighters

Delta Force: Black hawk Down

Message 2 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4691 posts

Dec 11, 2012

ArgonlorisJ wrote:

Suikoden 1 & 2

Legend of Legaia

Legend of Dragoon

Lunar 1 & 2

Breath of Fire 3

But several of those are in the store...Suikoden 1, Legend of Dragoon, Lunar 1 (PSP version), and Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver are all available.  Suikoden 2 is one that I agree should be added.  I am holding off on buying Suikoden 1 until they add the sequel.  It would be great if they would add the PS2 games as well.

Message 3 of 7 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Dec 13, 2012

I'd welcome any of the old JRPGs.

Message 4 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4413 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Wild 9

Spyro

Maximo

Moble

Message 5 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I want to see all Clock Tower games (especially 3D one that was on PS1, the first game) and Silent Hill The Room. They are already in Japanese Store. Why not to import it to US and EU Stores?

And Haunting Ground (gossip about it was in July 2012, but since there is nothing).

Message 6 of 7 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Dec 15, 2012

The ENTIRE freakin' library.  That way everyone is happy. :smileyvery-happy:  I thought Sony was actually working on this.  Maybe they'll have it finished by the time their next-gen console is released.  They are already rolling in the dough, but they'd still bring in a lot more money if they were able to provide the entire library.  I just might never leave my man-cave.  lol

"If I ever type a question, will you read it?"
Message 7 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes