Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: What PS2 Classics should be on PS3.

Apr 7, 2012

Best of luck finding a PS2 memory card and PS1 memory card these days because I know in my city those don't exist anymore here and are impossible to find unless you buy one online.

On-topic: Primal is a good game that you should all get because it has a great main character and has some good humor moments in it and really cool enemies. I think the PS1 library needs far more work then PS2 at the moment because tons of games are missing from it.

Message 11 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Apr 7, 2012

why? i already own a PS3 that plays ALL of my PS1&2 games, something not even a PS2 could do in the first place.

you ever try playing the PS1 version of puzzle fighter on a PS2... well it doesnt work, and thats the main reason i made sure to buy a Cecha-01 system when i decided to get a PS3 in the first place(little did i know they would re-release it in HD later)!!!

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 12 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29426 posts

Apr 7, 2012

Z3r0-Fear wrote:

Best of luck finding a PS2 memory card and PS1 memory card these days because I know in my city those don't exist anymore here and are impossible to find unless you buy one online.

On-topic: Primal is a good game that you should all get because it has a great main character and has some good humor moments in it and really cool enemies. I think the PS1 library needs far more work then PS2 at the moment because tons of games are missing from it.

That's an excuse. And what's so bad about buying on on Amazon? I'm pretty sure you can find someone who has it on Craigslist, or if you drive by a tag sale you might stumble upon someone selling one. If you want it bad enough you'll find one, and not make excuses.

Message 13 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29426 posts

Apr 7, 2012

Cascadien wrote:

why? i already own a PS3 that plays ALL of my PS1&2 games, something not even a PS2 could do in the first place.

you ever try playing the PS1 version of puzzle fighter on a PS2... well it doesnt work, and thats the main reason i made sure to buy a Cecha-01 system when i decided to get a PS3 in the first place(little did i know they would re-release it in HD later)!!!

For the one obscure game it doesn't play there's hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of games it will.

If you want to play your PS2 games bad enough you'll find away.  That means keeping all options on the table, including a PS2 and not falling back on "but...I want to play them on a PS3!!".

Message 14 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Apr 7, 2012

You assume everyone has the ability to buy things online but never consider there age. By the way why are you attacking me? The post was pointed towards that its really hard to find one and yet you are telling me I'm making excuses. I have BC PS3 and PS2 with 3 memory cards and 3 PS1 memory cards so I'm perfectly fine. I don't know how you received your MVP with that kind of posting attitude but I think they should remove it.

Message 15 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 9, 2012

I would definitely like to see nfs most wanted on the playstaion store including with at least one of the battlefront's to purchase if the uk system can have nfs most wanted why can't the na system have it as well.

Message 16 of 16 (18 Views)
0 Likes