Apr 04 2012
By: captain_Aian First Son 3 posts

What PS2 Classics should be on PS3.

15 replies 147 views Edited Apr 4, 2012

Look back at your childhood in the PS2, if you had on. Think of the great games: swbf1 &2, Need for Speed hot pursuit & most wanted, Rayman arena, Crash wrath of Cortex, Crash Nitro Karts, Crash Twinsanity, the grand theft auto games, Spyro enter the dragonfly, Spyro a Hero's tail, and so much more. Would if it be nice for Sony to bring back all the great games that everyone plays? PlayStation will rock my life I Sony listento us. Again this is my opinion of the PS2 classics to bring to PS3.

Message 1 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: What PS2 Classics should be on PS3.

Apr 4, 2012

I mean swbf2 and need for speed most wanted. Those restarted amp are not suppose to be there. I hate android touch text. Smiley Mad

Message 2 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Apr 4, 2012

Dude i know. I literally didn't recognize ANY of those games on PSN.. I would LOVE series like Final Fantasy, Xenosaga, prince of persia..but i tihnk its dumb with what they gave us...

The Alepou and The Lukos.

"Love is the reflection of our highest values, and can be nothing else."

"Know Thy Self."

Let me back, let me back
I promise to be good, don't look in the mirror
At the face you don't recognize.

Message 3 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 4, 2012

Kingdom Hearts

Message 4 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Apr 4, 2012

GTA San Andreas of course should be there but i dont care,i just play it on my old xbox from the HDD...

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 5 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 4, 2012

I was really looking forward to seeing SOCOM 2 in High Defintion with the same game mechanics and maybe a few tweeks here & there, but just this week ZIPPER INTERACTIVE was another Studio to be shut down,

So this wish is a dream that will never come true. But if it had come out, how many Socom fans who started their console ONLINE experiance with game, would have bought a revamped HD version of it?

Message 6 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 5, 2012

If there is a game you want to see on the PSN, best bet is to at least ask the Developer if they have any plans to release their classic games to the PSN.

Its not up to Sony to put EVERY game on the PSN. Its up to the developer, especially when they own the rights to the game.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 7 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Apr 7, 2012

or just get a "proper" PS3 with backwards compatibility like i did, problem solved.

the best part is i dont have to buy back all the titles i already own from the last two generations.

imo the least they(Sony) could have done when they scrapped full backwards compatibility for all PS3's is allow us to trade in our (PS1/PS2) disc games to get a download code for the new digital versions, instead of making every loyal Sony customer have to rebuy all of their old games!

especially when backwards compatibility was promised from the get go!!!

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 8 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Apr 7, 2012

BC is so overblown,you can buy a ps2 on craigslist for 30 bucks now..problem solved and no need for the unreliable BC systems.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 9 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28968 posts

Apr 7, 2012

Cascadien wrote:

or just get a "proper" PS3 with backwards compatibility like i did, problem solved.

the best part is i dont have to buy back all the titles i already own from the last two generations.

imo the least they(Sony) could have done when they scrapped full backwards compatibility for all PS3's is allow us to trade in our (PS1/PS2) disc games to get a download code for the new digital versions, instead of making every loyal Sony customer have to rebuy all of their old games!

especially when backwards compatibility was promised from the get go!!!

There's an even better solution, get a PS2. They're not exactly rare, and televisions have multiple inputs these days. This isn't an "all or nothing" type of deal. There's nothing wrong with having multiple consoles hooked up.

Message 10 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes