Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4486 posts

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2014

We need more  publishers to allow (thanks Jim) developers to actually work on the game and make sure it's working well before releasing. That means you EA.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 21 of 53 (93 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5449 posts

Jan 28, 2014

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

We need more publishers to allow developers to actually work on the game and make sure it's working well before releasing. That means you EA.

Fixed that for you. :smileywink:

Grindhead_Jim

Message 22 of 53 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Jan 28, 2014

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

We need more developers to actually work on the game and make sure it's working well before releasing. That means you EA.

sadly that won't happen, as long as they only care about looks *cough*Final Fantasy13*cough* the games will continue to come out as disappointments..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 53 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Skyler-100000000 wrote:

Why I chose this topic: Just a little something I figured should be addressed a little more often these days, especially when it comes down to gaming and gamers. I'm also curious to hear the voice of what other games in general are thinking and what their opinions are depsite what their preference is or will be. 

What I think: I feel in my heart that gaming should be more about UNITY AND TEAM WORK, rather than competition and sh*t talk/trash talk. For example: Online gaming (Primarly shooters and fighters) and people who insult others for losing/winning or quote on quote "sucking". We shouldn't promote or encourage such negativity in gaming. Especially with how the media can exploit gaming to get people hurt/killed. (SOMETIMES not ALL the time.) Friendly banter or bar talk is one thing but lashing out or flaming at someone in an attempt to make someone feel bad over ONE LOSS is dumb in my eyes. I'm VERY critical about that, but again it's how I feel. 

What do you all think..?

Couldn't agree more! Anyone else that feels this way, feel free to send me a friend invite.

Message 24 of 53 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2002 posts

Jan 28, 2014
I want to be able to play nes cartridges on my ps4, more of that!
Message 25 of 53 (82 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
294 posts

Jan 28, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

GIONAScm2 wrote:

We need more survival horror games. Preferably first-person.

not really a fan of the first person ones, but as long as they come to PS3 also i'm all for it.

DayZ is a phenominal survival game (toggleable 1st & 3rd person) coming to PS4 later on. I doubt that game can run on a PS3.

Message 26 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5112 posts

Jan 28, 2014
I loved trash talking in MAG, Having proxy chat where you could hear and talk to the enemy, either hear them rage when you kill them or just cuss em out when they kill you

I want more opportunity to kill someone, stand over the body and tell them how much they suck. But im a bit of a **bleep** so...

As for developers finishing games before release

yea alot of the time there under pressure by the publisher to release. Its a reason not to buy a next gen console. The PS4s release date was set in stone. So your game will be released on the PS4 whether finished or not.

We need more gamers to take a stand by calling out these pubs/ devs like EA with BF4,

Even when MAG launched it was in a pretty sorry state till they patched it and made it worth playing, caused the game to suffer as people put it down and never picked it back up again, I did myself, only returning as I read a news article praising MAG patch 2.0, and got straight back into the game playing it ever since. Well /me sheds tear until today anyway,

I doubt it costs them very much to keep the MAG servers running, pulling them IMO was a big mistake. Instead they should have made it Free for PS+ users, included the Map packs, and still alloiwed us to pay 79p a month for extra chracter slots, something I was doing, I was paying for 2 foir quite a while

but same time they announced the server shutdown they removed all the DLC and option to pay for character slots every month, so I lost my slots something I was also quite bitter about, if they where going to remove the ability to use our character slots, why not just make them free!?

going off topic.

Need another game like mag, it was focused and built around team play, and while there where clear Language barriers it worked for the most part particularly if you joined a clan. The game was very popular in Japan, as well with the Japanese evening time being the most popular, the only problem with playing during this time was, most the other players where also Japanese speaking, so communication was hard! A We could usually communicate simple terms like, Attack right, or enemy APC here. ETC

Planetside 2 could be the next mag, right now on PC im a little on the fence as to whether I enjoy it, like mag needs to be the ability to play other clans in a competitive setting, (IE attack, defender, id prefer objective based not straight Deathmatch) and trash talk each other!
follow me on twatter https://twitter.com/gobbybobbyy
youtube.com/gobbybobby2
JOIN KEQ

PLANETSIDE 2 PC and PS4
EVE ONLINE
DUST 514
DCUO PS3.
Battlefield 4
Neverwinter
make an app on keqonline.com or Message me on PSN/ Steam

VISIT KEQ FORUMS http://forums.keqonline.com/index.php
Message 27 of 53 (77 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1876 posts

Jan 28, 2014
I just want some good couch co op games. I loved SSX for ps2 and played splitscreen with my cousins, when I heard they were making for PS3 i was so excitied-until i heard there was no splitscreen. That was the charm and main selling point of that game IMO.
Message 28 of 53 (70 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Thank you all for conveying your thoughts! Keep them coming! Be sure to network with one another more if at all possible. I encourage that you do, also I have plenty space to add friends on psn! It's definately possible that we can start a lot here.

☢Voice Of The Outcast☢
Message 29 of 53 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1876 posts

Jan 28, 2014

GIONAScm2 wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

GIONAScm2 wrote:

We need more survival horror games. Preferably first-person.

not really a fan of the first person ones, but as long as they come to PS3 also i'm all for it.

DayZ is a phenominal survival game (toggleable 1st & 3rd person) coming to PS4 later on. I doubt that game can run on a PS3.

not confirmed or guaranteed.  they said if there are no probs with a pc release, they will work on a PS4 version, but that will take a long time in itself, and thats assuming there are no problems with the PC version.  So we won't see a release until late 2015 at the earilest.

Message 30 of 53 (67 Views)
0 Likes