Reply
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
2358 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014

if you guys feel this heavy on this kind of stuff, might i suggest you start on the forum? i'm sure a few of you could be traced back a year ago about making some comment over someone who disagreeed with the PS4's online thing. 

i do agree gaming needs to TRY and be more friendly but before that happens maybe baby steps on places like this are a need first.

Message 11 of 53 (145 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Offline
10137 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014
@PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Took the words right out of my mouth.

There are many ways they could have made MAG continue to be profitable and wouldn't be shutting down the game.

Online gaming will never be great until these kinds of games are standard and the online communities and teamwork in Battlefield and COD are bland in comparision.
Message 12 of 53 (143 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Offline
10137 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014
@VorxDargo

This community is an overall friendly place though. Want to see how rotton a community can be? Go lurk on some of the Xbox boards for a while.
Message 13 of 53 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
2358 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@VorxDargo

This community is an overall friendly place though. Want to see how rotton a community can be? Go lurk on some of the Xbox boards for a while.

oh i know, i use to own a 360. i avoided the 360 forum after one use. as for gaming style the whole thing about 360 i avoided as well. i only owned one for a year due to my best bud only having it, but after a year i tossed that junk. so when i seen PS4 was made more like a x-box its no wonder i'm passing on the "new gen"

personally you guys can keep that train reck.

Message 14 of 53 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55417 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Took the words right out of my mouth.

There are many ways they could have made MAG continue to be profitable and wouldn't be shutting down the game.

Online gaming will never be great until these kinds of games are standard and the online communities and teamwork in Battlefield and COD are bland in comparision.

I am hoping that Dice's "Platoons" announcment means that MAYBE we can have a setup where multiple 5 man squads can stay in contact with each other.  

 

Right now with the PS4 party chat we can get 8 people at once in communication, we need them to figure out how to make it so all 32 can have communications.   Like the chat system from MAG or something Smiley Wink.

 

Look at the opening of the video, what is that 30 of one clan all in the same game on the same team?  That is what I"M TALKING ABOUT!  Smiley Tongue

 

Message 15 of 53 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/15/2013
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014
I cant wait for the mmos/rpgs coming out like elderscrolls, everquest next, deep down, Metal gear, Shooters just bring out the worst in people they are fun though but I like adventure team work games too.
My names roastbeefbeast and I dislike most people Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 53 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
2358 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014

 


RoastBeefBeast wrote:
I cant wait for the mmos/rpgs coming out like elderscrolls, everquest next, deep down, Metal gear, Shooters just bring out the worst in people they are fun though but I like adventure team work games too.

you do know Metal Gear was never and will nevr be a RPG right? its more a tactical shooter then anything.

Message 17 of 53 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/04/2011
Offline
2689 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014
less tryhards and more fun, its a GAME!!!
Message 18 of 53 (109 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/15/2010
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014

We need more survival horror games. Preferably first-person.

Message 19 of 53 (108 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
2358 posts
 

Re: What Do We Need More Of In Gaming?

Jan 28, 2014

GIONAScm2 wrote:

We need more survival horror games. Preferably first-person.


not really a fan of the first person ones, but as long as they come to PS3 also i'm all for it.

Message 20 of 53 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes