Decided to give Crysis 2 another shot today. I've been playing it for the last 3 days. Unfortunately I'm stuck on Mission 1 part 3 Second Chance, and I must say after getting killed for the better part of 2 or more hours I have to give up until the next day. Geez!!! I'm gonna get through it eventually
- After my R&C:FFA platinum, I beat Bioshock:Infinite with 54% of the trophies (I got most of the combat trophies, but missed the collectables). I was impressed by the game's ending though. Just WOW!!! I haven't been that impressed since the ending of Ratchet and clank future:TOD.
- I then helped a friend of mine on my friends list get to level 60 in Tomb Raider's Multiplayer. He had helped me, so I played again to help him. We may or may not play together on Red dead redemption's multiplayer next week. IDK.
- I then sampled. I played a little bit of Far Cry 3:BD, Injustice:GAU, Ninja Gaiden 3:RE and Dead island 2:Riptide. I reached over 3500 trophies with Ninja Gaiden 3:RE. Grant it it wasn't a new game, but it's the fixed version with extra's so, WTH.
- Finally, I went back and played Borderlands 2-Ulitmate vault hunter mode. I managed to level up to 58 with various side missions, but I'm to the point where I need help. So, I reached out to the Borderlands 2 forums and am sorting this out now.
- So next, it's hopefully more of Borderlands 2, this time with co-op help.