- I sampled a few arcade games. I only go a trophy in Papo & Yo though. (I might have said that before, sorry)
- Then I played Deep Black. I got 8 trophies, but it took me 4-5 hours just to get through level 1.
- I finally beat Killzone 3. I missed two single player trophies, but other than that I still did fairly well.
- Madden 13 and Ratchet and clank collection shipped. I should get both Tuesday.
- I still plan to play the Ratchet and clank collection immediatly.My Plaltinum hunting begins tomorrow night.
- Other than that I switched my trophy card again. IMO it looks good and it updates faster.
- I managed to sneak in some gameplay of THPS HD, before playing Ratchet and clank 1 from the Ratchet & Clnak Collection. I have 6 of the 7 level trophies so far.
- And I just beat Ratchet and clank 1. I played 1 game plus 1 challenge mode playthrough. I have 28 of the games 35 trophies. But, I don't have enough to platinum.
- So, next is Ratchet and Clank 2.
- I just platinumed Ratchet and clank 2. It took a few days. but I finally got it when I bought the last armor in Challenge mode on Snivelak. This makes my 22nd platinum overall and my first one from the Ratchet and clank collection.
- Then, I went back to R&C1 to try to get the last 3 skill points. I did get one, but that still leaves two more. And both are hard. I know, because I tried them many many times.
- Next I'll finish Ratchet and clank 2, because I still have some Mega weapons I can buy. Then, I'll start Ratchet and clank 3.
I got a little further in Croft Manor in Tomb Raider Anniversary. I haven't had a lot of time to play the games in the Tomb Raider Trilogy so I'm hoping I can at least beat Anniversary soon and then move onto Legend and Underworld. I kind of want to beat the games in the order that the story is set.
- I finished Ratchet and clank 2 by buying all the Mega weapons and ending at the begining of the last level. Most of the weapons are upgraded to the Ultra level
- I also just beat Ratchet and clank 3 in regular mode. I have all the skill points, 1 million bolts, and other tophies. I just missed 4 trophies for the platinum.
- So, next is challenge mode. In which I'll try to get full nanotech, 10 million bolts, the RYNO3, and all weapons upgrade to the max. It will take time, but I think I can earn my 23rd platinum.
- Next I relax and sample a few games. Hopefully I get get my trophy count up to 3000.
Update: I did platinum Ratchet and clank 3. Also, just platinumed Ratchet and clank 1. That means I got all three platinums for the Ratchet and Clank collection and have 24 overall Platinums. OK, so now I rest....
- After focusing so hard on the Ratchet and clank trilogy, I decided it was time to sample again.
- I sampled Zuma's revenge and got to level 4
- I sampled Zen Pinball 2
- I sampled Darksiders 2 and completed the first challenge.
- I sampled Spelunky HD and only got 2 trophies.
- I sampled Transformers:WFC
- Next is more sampling and maybe I'll focus on Borderlands 2 or a Lego game.
- Now I have almost 3000 trophies.
I've been sampling, then focusing.....
- I sampled older games like Dead to rights:Retribution and Blood drive.
- I sampled Transformers:FOC for 6 trophies
- I sampled arcade games Daytona USA and Tresures of Montezuma blitz (Vita) for a few trophies.
- Now I have over 3000 trophies, which was my goal.
- I also sampled sleeping dogs and Ninja Gaiden 3 and got a few trophies.
- And I played until Santuary and player level 10 (Axton) on Borderlands 2.
- Now, I'm playinjg the Ratchet and clank future series again. I'm almost at tthe end of Tools of destruction and I'm slowing down on purpose in order to go for skill points.
- Next will be the short but good Quest for booty and then A crack in time. I should be able to focus in the Skill points on ACIT as well.
- After that, well hopefully Ratchet deadlocked or Ratchet and clank:Full frontal assault will be out soon so I can play either of those games. Because I really don't want to get off this R&C kick that I'm on.